Hello

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #88497
    Bamboozler WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    Hi my name is Lisa but everybody calls me Bam Bam – it’s a ‘Flinstones’ reference.

    I love the streamers videos and have never joined a forum before. I play on low stakes and I usually lose although my two big wins were on Reactor at 40p which paid £569.80 on my only spin on it and Rise of Merlin at 40p which paid £225.40 after a gazillion spins.

    I think that a table of the top ten games showing the RTP’s for all of the casinos would be a super home page and allow us to see the greedy casinos at a glance.

    I like all of the streamers except the fake russian ones and Roshtein who is just a bit of a weirdo. The fat guy at Fruity Slots who pretends to be german is an even bigger weirdo. Bandit and Stop and Step are best. I like Stop and Step more because he does not swear.

    Just saying hi and I look forward to reading the forum.

     

     

    #88534
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $163
    Outlaw

    Bamboozler wrote:

    Hi my name is Lisa but everybody calls me Bam Bam – it’s a ‘Flinstones’ reference.

    I love the streamers videos and have never joined a forum before. I play on low stakes and I usually lose although my two big wins were on Reactor at 40p which paid £569.80 on my only spin on it and Rise of Merlin at 40p which paid £225.40 after a gazillion spins.

    I think that a table of the top ten games showing the RTP’s for all of the casinos would be a super home page and allow us to see the greedy casinos at a glance.

    I like all of the streamers except the fake russian ones and Roshtein who is just a bit of a weirdo. The fat guy at Fruity Slots who pretends to be german is an even bigger weirdo. Bandit and Stop and Step are best. I like Stop and Step more because he does not swear.

    Just saying hi and I look forward to reading the forum.

     

     

    Hello there, solid win on reactor congrats ……. though …. you’re not going to drop my “ nickname “ is bam bam … and say it’s a flint stone Reference and not fill the details in are you ???? Because I’m imagining you got the name from …. carrying a big club , or your car has no floor or you have a pet dinosaur…..or eat ribs bigger than your car that makes it fall over ……..

    #88547
    Bamboozler WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    My parents are Fred and Wilma. They had two kittens who they called Pebbles and Bam Bam and when my twin sister and I were born everyone just called us Pebbles and Bam Bam as a joke and it stuck. I think my sister got the better deal there!

    1
    #88549
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $163
    Outlaw

    Bamboozler wrote:

    My parents are Fred and Wilma. They had two kittens who they called Pebbles and Bam Bam and when my twin sister and I were born everyone just called us Pebbles and Bam Bam as a joke and it stuck. I think my sister got the better deal there!

    Ha ……best ……story…… ever ………….  you are officially the best ….ha ha ha

    #88550
    Fudwoods WANTED $46
    Outlaw

    I love this story of yours cause I can relate, when I was born I had a massive head and was completely bald so got called fud as in elma fudd, (hence the thumbnail)

    fred and Wilma as your parents!! That’s awesome 😎

    welcome to the forum and congrats on your wins!!

    #88561
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $163
    Outlaw

    Fudwoods wrote:

    I love this story of yours cause I can relate, when I was born I had a massive head and was completely bald so got called fud as in elma fudd, (hence the thumbnail)

    fred and Wilma as your parents!! That’s awesome 😎

    welcome to the forum and congrats on your wins!!

    Holy shit is that story true????? Because there are some “ wascawi wabbit “ jokes coming ….. please be true please be true

    1
    #88605
    Fudwoods WANTED $46
    Outlaw

    Haha, yeah mate 100% true, I was named fudd before my real name, stuck ever since.. bring It on 🤣🤣

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)