Health and wealth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $8
    Inactive

I just wanted to say a huge thanks for the videos. I haven’t had the greatest year but things have picked up towards the end. My health has been crap and I have since January and I have finally been given an answer (liver problems but nothing that can’t be sorted out) not drink ?) your videos always cheer me up especially at my lowest. I had so many videos to watch when I first discovered you but I have now caught up so wait eagerly for the next one. I would love it if you could play diamond mine for me bud I can never bonus that game in about 500 spins but it looks awesome when you do. Thanks again

Stuart

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Glad to hear you are feeling better. As well as drinking less you should maybe consider abstinence of Diamond Mine. That is one fucker of a game. Makes me feel like shit every time I play it.

Honestly I am convinced Bonanza and Diamond Mine have been tuned down, but Bonanza in particular. In the months when Bonanza was first released, I was getting 200x hits + in the base game regularly, like once every 2000 spins. The bonus would land every 3-500 spins and average 100x. Now the big base game hits are rarer than an honest politician and the bonus takes 1000 spins to pay 30x. For me DM is more volatile – it can destroy you in the base game in short order – and is the same as Bonanza in history. In the months when it first came out I was getting bonuses at regular intervals and 200x + hits, some 500-800x. I had a monster base game hit with barrels on 117,000 ways stacking and changing to the Miner Guy (the red gems in Bonanza). Paid like 500x by itself and dropped me in the bonus after for another 200x. Since then I’ve played DM a bunch of times but the last maybe 13-15 times I only got the bonus once. I’m a Bonanza Battler so I’m not scared of long sessions, but DM has killed me. In a way I should thank both of those games because they have diluted my love for slots massively. Clearly the slots are rigged for the honeymoon period. We have the evidence for it. Sure there are still big wins on Bonanza and DHV but 1-2 years ago when you watched streamers or highlights videos, like almost all of them had 500x + hits on Bonanza. I’m not sure if The Bandit has hit 1000x + on Bonanza or DM, but people who started playing those games after the honeymoon period have NEVER hit 1000x.

I would dearly love to see the actual RTP of those games and how it was distributed over time.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

123weatherall wrote:

I just wanted to say a huge thanks for the videos. I haven’t had the greatest year but things have picked up towards the end. My health has been crap and I have since January and I have finally been given an answer (liver problems but nothing that can’t be sorted out) not drink ?) your videos always cheer me up especially at my lowest. I had so many videos to watch when I first discovered you but I have now caught up so wait eagerly for the next one. I would love it if you could play diamond mine for me bud I can never bonus that game in about 500 spins but it looks awesome when you do. Thanks again

Stuart

You are welcome mate, appreciate you tuning in – Diamond Mine is a pig of game for me haha takes so long to bonus, i am sure i will give it a go when i am feeling like punishing myself though haha Good to hear you may have the answer in regards to your health, hope it improves for you 😀

Anonymous WANTED $8
    Inactive

Yes the mine is not a friend. Thanks for the replies I wasn’t expecting any haha. How often do you post videos Mr bandit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)