have u seen/played this slot Bandit ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BlueMoon WANTED $0
    Outlaw

my sister came across it on a bingo site and I thought ive not seen Bandit play this and knowing the love you have for Reel King – I thought u might be interested

it’s called Reel Kings Free Spins Frenzy – same as what slot you play but it has free spins to

Description (taken from the webpage)

Your aim is to align 5 identical symbols along one of the 20 win lines, which run from the leftmost reel to the rightmost one. The winning combinations mustn’t be interrupted by any other symbols.

The ‘Jester Hat’ is the game’s Wild symbol which can substitute for all other symbols in the game except Scatter and so increases your winning chances.

The ‘Bonus’ symbol is the game’s Scatter: If it falls onto reels 1, 3 and 5, it’ll activate 10 Free Games at trigger bet and lines.

Free Games Feature

The Free Spin Frenzy Bonus feature is triggered when 3 Scatters appear in view on reels 1, 3 and 5 on any spin. During Free Games, 1 King Spin is awarded for each stacked ‘Reel King’ symbol that lands fully in view on any reel. Each King Spin guarantees a prize.

Getting 2 or more stacked ‘Reel King’ symbols fully in view awards additional Free Games. Getting 5 stacked ‘Reel King’ symbols fully in view awards an additional bonus prize of 250x the total stake.

Trigger: 3 scattered ‘Bonus’ symbols
    Top prize: 375x total bet per Free Game

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)