happy anniversary

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Hey @ bandit just wanted to wish and the lucky lucky lady all the best for today… I’m sure you’ll end up having a proper good time even in with this  lock down …and that doesn’t mean  sticking a 1000 in vs slots and let Mrs B do Saturday slots …….. even tho … pretty  sure we’ve seen her do magic twice now on a gamble ladder ???? ?…

happy anniversary….

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

What no video ? that’s no excuse ?. I expect a high stake donuts bonus for xbob tomorrow ???? for this travesty.

Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

What no video ? that’s no excuse ?. I expect a high stake donuts bonus for xbob tomorrow ???? for this travesty.

Yes I totally agree with haz, you should do a high stakes donuts, but then followed by paint … finished off with ……… star burst …….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I expect a high stake donuts bonus for xbob tomorrow ???? for this travesty.

Yes, I’m having a bad day and that would cheer me up a bit ?50x?50x?50x

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I expect a high stake donuts bonus for xbob tomorrow ???? for this travesty.

Yes, I’m having a bad day and that would cheer me up a bit ?50x?50x?50x

And happy anniversary Mr and Mrs Bandit….I would just edit the post but @spidermint is slacking at putting the edit button back

Outlaw

Yeah @spidermint …..whip …… get on with it, we have sentences to eejit …… I mean Edith ….. I mean change

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Selfish fucker eh? How dare he. We made him.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Selfish fucker eh? How dare he. We made him.

Exactly. It’s at least 24 hours now without a video. That’s it i want my money back. What money you ask. Oh yeah it’s free ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Cheers folks lol 11 years of lock down 😀 jeeeeeez nearly 16 years we been together…. you do actually sometimes get less for murder!

Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Cheers folks lol 11 years of lock down ? jeeeeeez nearly 16 years we been together…. you do actually sometimes get less for murder!

15 years for murder ……. as my mrs keeps reminding me , and asking me to sign life insurance forms …… worried ? No …. not really

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)