“Hang on to your Bollox”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Berty1000 WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Hi Steve,

Here is a list of game suggestions. Anything to stop you from playing Big Billy Bass Bastard! 🙂

I think you have noticed that games have become a lot more volatile meaning harder to bonus and games giving very low amounts in bonuses. This is due to streamers and new providers like no limit & hacksaw. The focus is now on one huge hit from 20 bonuses rather than easier-to-come-by average bonuses that give small profits…….  ramble, ramble!”

Give these games ago!

Out of The ICE!  (Print Studios)– My biggest win of the year came on this. Pick 4 spins. Just look Hideous Hit on this game !”

Gold Megaways ( Big Time Gaming)– Music is a fucker and you’ll have to mute for copyright but have had big hits on it.

Book Of 99 ( Relax Gaming)– Grind game but doesn’t take the piss like a swarm or Lil devil.

Santa’s Stack (Relax Gaming)– Huge potential if you can land Xmas trees in the bonus.

Banana Town (Relax Gaming)– Can give silly Multipliers 

Keep Trying Big Bamboo-You need Red or Gold spins for any chance of big money,  Purple is a gamble!

Raptor Double MAX (Yggdrasil gaming) – You may get addicted to this game due to the massive multipliers and potential the gamble is a fucker. 13 spins is the max but I take 10, especially on a higher stake. Dose give dead spins in bonus just a heads up! “Piss flaps”

Seat Belt On Please!!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Good choices man, I second this request

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)