Hand outs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Thebear WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I have sed this before in last time few post I have been gamble free for 4 year (yay) until all this furlough started anyway I am back on the rollercoaster (yes I know it’s bad news) but so far so good i am very much up on reel king mega ways anyway let me get to the point my mates(apart from a few) are dead against gambling and have been telling me what a mug I am and I will lose the lot plus a lot more soon which is very much likely to happen as when u winning u find it hard to stop until u get kicked in the balls and it nicks ur bankroll, so I put £300 in and started to play as I was getting my ear bite off about being a mug but then boom mega bonus lands on £4 stake 4 fattys out 25 spins happy days goes for £2351.60 my none gambling mates jumping around like it’s a lottery win then asking how much I am going to sort them out and beer n curry on me later!! I was hang on a minute, 2-3 minutes ago I was mug and gambling is a mugs game now they want some of the profit?? Told them to do one does any one else have this trouble people/mates/family telling how silly they are gambling but want some of the pie?? Or is it time for new mates ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

My mrs does that ……. time for a new mrs?

Thebear WANTED $8
    Outlaw

My wife has no idea I know it’s bad but lose or win would be out the door ? ? not funny I guess. Before I knew I had a problem with gambling she would help herself to the winnings but soon after it was win or lose u out chap. Leads me on to another question how many of us are hiding are gambling from love ones? ✋ I am

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Thebear wrote:

My wife has no idea I know it’s bad but lose or win would be out the door ? ? not funny I guess. Before I knew I had a problem with gambling she would help herself to the winnings but soon after it was win or lose u out chap. Leads me on to another question how many of us are hiding are gambling from love ones? ✋ I am

No, I play when ever I’m in the mood, in the way to work, watching telly , but it’s just something I dip into now and again and isn’t a “ problem”, equally I play with expenses money I get every month and winnings, I enjoy the flashy lights, but it’s not something I crave….. she doesn’t get why I like it, but she says the same about rugby and  basically anything I enjoy

tho I think hiding anything is a sign of a headache to come …. women work it out…..they have a certain set of skills ….And we men are never as good as we think we are in hiding shit …. figured that out when I brushed all the dirt under the carpet…

Hanso WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Don’t think it’s a serious question but sounds like you have a good bunch of mates who care about your gambling and as you’ve said you had a gambling problem. it’s never a good thing to keep it from loved ones usually all ends in tears and is usually a sign you know it’s not good for you! All the best ?

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

no, i get concerns and its all true what they say but ive had a good amount of money off slots and ive never done myself in too badly so i keep it up and when i win people aren’t asking. When i got my biggest win of 4.5k i gave a bit out to my immediate family without being prompted.

Thebear WANTED $8
    Outlaw

My wife knew I had so i put a stop to it as she got pregnant 4 years ago it’s only been the last few months got back into out of boredom and needing a buzz being locked in over lock down I guess it’s just been a mad few months as I have won heavy and finding it hard to call it a day as 9/10 times I am cashing out a good profit each time like but yes this time around the wife does not know but I will put a stop to it (I hope) before it ends in tears like.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Register yourself on gamban. Then you can’t gamble. I had a problem with gambling, not every day but just occasionally I’d get an itch I couldn’t scratch without gambling. The night I registered it felt like a weight I didn’t know I’d been carrying had been lifted. Lying to your partner is just going to end in tears, you’re up at the moment. Ban yourself and celebrate your winnings.

Thebear WANTED $8
    Outlaw

True words mate just enjoying the buzz at the moment tho and I would never go as hard core as I did back in the day.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)