Had to show you this – Spot the Hidden Blocker…!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ulrichburke WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Dear Everyone.

Nope – this isn’t a big win – but it IS the BIGGEST P-take I’ve seen in AGES.  Just imagine if those unicorn thingies (tech. term!) had been wilds…..

https://terabox.com/s/1SmxsruLHA5lrqZQB3ldFAw

It’s a Terabox link.  I’ve not tried uploading a picture here before, dunno why you can’t just drag’n’drop one in this messenger bit.  HOPE it comes through when I post – it’s great (unless you’re the one playing the machine!)

Yours respectfully

Chris.

ulrichburke WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Sorry – it’s come through as a clickable link, not as the actual picture.  Don’t know enough to know why. If you click on the link it’s still hilarious, though.

If someone explains to me how to upload pics. I’ll put it up here.  I’ve tried clicking on ‘Insert Bigwin’ but can’t make it work.  The pictures on Terabox, I’ve got the URL, I insert it in the Bigwin slot but I just get an empty white square with resizing handles.  Doesn’t matter how big I make the square, the picture never shows up.  It’s a .JPG – is it the wrong file format?

Yours puzzledly – hoping SOMEONE looks at the picture anyway – follow the link and double-click on the tiny image to make it screensized –

Chris.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)