Hacksaw Bonushunt Spins?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

My eyesight is shot and so I’m probably looking in the wrong place, but can someone tell please me how to activate the 3X stake with 5 times likelihood of getting a bonus?  I would like to try it on Mayan Stackways and Le Bandit.

I know it’s not illegal in the UK because Pragmatic and Nolimit City have enhanced stakes because I have tried it myself.  True Kult for instance is 3X stake with 5 times likelihood of a bonus which is the same as Hacksaw.

This is on Videoslots by the way.

Slot WANTED $40
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

My eyesight is shot and so I’m probably looking in the wrong place, but can someone tell please me how to activate the 3X stake with 5 times likelihood of getting a bonus?  I would like to try it on Mayan Stackways and Le Bandit.

I know it’s not illegal in the UK because Pragmatic and Nolimit City have enhanced stakes because I have tried it myself.  True Kult for instance is 3X stake with 5 times likelihood of a bonus which is the same as Hacksaw.

This is on Videoslots by the way.

in UK you can’t do extra bets on any hacksaw slots, you need to have access to bonus buys to get 5x extra bets

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Thanks @Slot

It should be allowed, so it’s therefore a UI design issue.  Implementing it as a separate menu or button like with Nolimit and Pragmatic would have been ok with UK players and the UKGC.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)