Great adverts tonight

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mrsmooth6731 WANTED $2
    Spectator

I don’t mind you making money of YouTube revenue, but it’s just getting bloody stupid, I really enjoyed watching the adverts tonight, it’s just a shame bandit that you have ruined my enjoyment of watching.

every 5 minutes there was an advert break, it’s totally and utterly ruined any enjoyment.

compared to any other streamer you have 10 times more adverts……

get a grip man..

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Just download Adblocker, and watch via that,..Ad free.

TJTom WANTED $16
    Outlaw

To be fair I don’t think he has any control over the frequency of adverts, just the option to have them turned on or off. Obviously he turns them on for the revenue, which is fair enough as he has to generate some sort of return. I find as long as you wait the 5 seconds and skip the first advert you don’t tend to get many after that. Failing that, YouTube premium.

totalcomic WANTED $5
    Outlaw

You know he doesn’t own YouTube? Claimants make the claims against the music in the background? Imagine a “free” video being advertised… You’ll find 1/10 adverts are actually put there by Steve to keep the content going. So either watch the free content with ads or pay YouTube Premium to not see the adverts. PS. YouTube Premium doesn’t go to the guy your actually watching for entertainment!

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

i use YouTube Premium but didn’t realise any of it goes to content creators ^^

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Youtube premium. worth it and it supports the creators you watch

Spin_em_in WANTED $11
    Outlaw

https://adblockplus.org/ if you dont want ads on youtube, and its free

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

This is LOL material. It’s not Steve’s fault. If you’re not happy with ads then like suggested above, download an ad blocker. Geez.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Ad blockers will work on YT running on personal computers but not on TVs.  If you want to watch the Bandit on a big 65″ screen, then YT Premium is the way to go.

Spin_em_in WANTED $11
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

Ad blockers will work on YT running on personal computers but not on TVs.  If you want to watch the Bandit on a big 65″ screen, then YT Premium is the way to go.

Or just buy a long HDMI cable and hook up laptop/PC to TV

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Smoothoperator wrote:

<p>Just download Adblocker, and watch via that,..Ad free.</p>

Yes, take this advice and totally fcuk up funding for people.

To the op :
    In fact Steve and any other youtuber can control the adverts, heck in live streams you can trigger them. But you should ask if everyone is getting the same issue. You wouldn’t believe the amount of ish going on, beyond youtube and the streamer. I mean, you do know your cookies can control what adverts you get right ? Do you think there’s a way to control how many ads you get ? Maybe.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)