Gorilla gold megaways

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Epicdaz WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Im concerned about this new slot as its fornat is exactly the same as fobtys from years ago. Originally diamond gems or the viking game. As appealingly as it looks its not a good game to play , no doubt few people may get lucky but i would avoid this game. Just my opinion

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

yeah I was reading your comment this morning and I thought I’d see if the mechanic was any good, so played it on 10p  it dropped this in about £ 10, the four screen split plus stakes is quite an unattractive thing… I know break the bank did a mega version with the same layout.. the game was quite good in the base ( and I got the super feature on this drop ) and that feature is quite decent…. where you collect jewels to open the next screen ….., but in the other screen it was  just a simple 14 spins with the diamond mine all action gamble ….sooo if you can get the super spin, it’s ok ….. but the other feature is shite unless you can get the gamble quite high …… but multi screen is probable the next big thing and we should expect to see more of them ( I’m pretty sure btg are working on a game with two screens?????? …. )

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

I saw Nick playing this yesterday on his live stream, got to say it seemed like a complete money drainer. Lots of dead spins and only 2 teasers.  Pretty poor when you are effectively rolling 4 machines at once. I have heard that the super bonus is really good so maybe one to keep an eye on

Outlaw

STH2020 wrote:

I saw Nick playing this yesterday on his live stream, got to say it seemed like a complete money drainer. Lots of dead spins and only 2 teasers.  Pretty poor when you are effectively rolling 4 machines at once. I have heard that the super bonus is really good so maybe one to keep an eye on

I got to level two, which was 5 jewels out of 15 spins, and yeah on 10p I got £ 150 out, so the super is deffo a good attraction …. but it’s still four screens and four times the stakes…. it’s deffo not a game I’d high stake on …. bandit probably punt a go at it because that super bonus is a different sort of megaways bonus ..( if bandits reading, it’s like that oriental game where you Collected dragons or something and the four screens would unlock as you Collect a set amount, first screen 5 then 10 then 15 and so on )

Not  surprised nicks had a go he’s quicker than a bee on honey

Outlaw

But personally ( so far) I think the wolf megaways and buffalo are far worse megaways than the gorilla ….

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

rockandrolla won last night on gorila megaways

https://clips.twitch.tv/TrappedZanyWaffleKAPOW

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Oh wow yeah I can see the potential now with the rocknrolla win. I mean 150 off a 10p stake is pretty bonkers in itself and that was only level 2.

It just looked a money drainer yesterday but maybe it is worth a go. How long did it take to bonus out of interest?

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

STH2020 wrote:

Oh wow yeah I can see the potential now with the rocknrolla win. I mean 150 off a 10p stake is pretty bonkers in itself and that was only level 2.

It just looked a money drainer yesterday but maybe it is worth a go. How long did it take to bonus out of interest?

not long but his bet was £20 a spin,he got lucky he open 3 slots and last 2 spin with over 40x hit big

Epicdaz WANTED $21
    Outlaw

I think the bandits reaction after playing is the same as mine a big no thanks. Never liked this on fobtys and wont be playing these types of games online. I doubt there will be many of these on weeks biggest wins just my opinion gl all who do play them

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)