Gorilla Gold Megaways

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BenLFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Am I on my own thinking this is possibly the worst megaways slot released? I play low stakes like £0.40-£0.60. This would mean £3 a spin on this slot and you can only bonus on ‘slot’ at a time it seems pointless to me I would rather have the choice to play 1 slot only on £0.60p instead of 4 slots at £0.10 per spin. And does anyone know what the super bet is for? It just seems to be an added extra in order to take an extra stake for absolutely fuck all.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

BenLFC wrote:

Am I on my own thinking this is possibly the worst megaways slot released? I play low stakes like £0.40-£0.60. This would mean £3 a spin on this slot and you can only bonus on ‘slot’ at a time it seems pointless to me I would rather have the choice to play 1 slot only on £0.60p instead of 4 slots at £0.10 per spin. And does anyone know what the super bet is for? It just seems to be an added extra in order to take an extra stake for absolutely fuck all.

Yeah it’s a cheeky game no doubt, there was another thread about this earlier and as I said then, with the limitations that will come multiple screens is probably the way forward ( megaways and btg wise anyway) I don’t really think it needed the stake per screen, but if the bonus lands quicker ( even tho it’s four spins a go ) maybe it can work …………( even reading this back I’m like “ yeah …. it’s a weird set up, especially with the potential spins megaways need to bonus )

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It’s a disgusting slot. Yeah it can pay but a ‘bonus bet’ for the sake of having to play 4 slots at the same time for a ridiculous amount of money is daft. Someone who plays low stakes such as 10p or 20p will be having to play 50p-£1 spins if they want to try it, and their small deposit will go before they can blink. It feels like another slot that’s there to get deposits after deposits into the game. I don’t agree with it.. its shite ?‍♀️

BenLFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Exactly if you deposit £50 and play 0.20 stake you effectively get 50 spins as apposed to 250. I certainly won’t be playing it again it seems pointless at the stakes I play at.

BenLFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Sorry I didn’t see the earlier post. Maybe it’s something we need to get used to its just not my cup of tea. For example if you played it on £0.40 per slot that’s £2 a spin. You would be happy if the bonus landed in say 50 spins so that would be at a cost of £100. Obviously you would get wins in the Base but you when you do get the bonus you would be needing 150x @ £0.40 just to break even. It’s definately a baffling slot that’s for sure. Although I did see a video on youtube with it fully unlocked on 10p per slot and the bonus paid £330 I think

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

BenLFC wrote:

Exactly if you deposit £50 and play 0.20 stake you effectively get 50 spins as apposed to 250. I certainly won’t be playing it again it seems pointless at the stakes I play at.

Super logic ….stick to it …. and don’t come back with an “ arghhh. I Spent £250 on gorilla “ Thread …… because we will point at you and tut  ?..

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I used to be a small stake player, and with my sensible head on (rare occasion), I would have probably avoided the slot like mad.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)