good recovery slot

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Come across a fairly old Red Tiger that recovers balances very quickly it’s called Blue Diamond. only a 888x jackpot on it but it really saves balance I found. This is a message for all and for @thebandit if toiling and needs a fast recovery 🙂

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It could have been in a good mood the day you played it 🙂 you know how some days you get 10 bonuses on book of dead, but you can wait weeks for a bonus on it too haha

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

True Bird, im currently at 800+ spins on book of dead with no bonus. And i have slottrcaker now! Its not good to have… fuck im down

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hope it comes in for you soon eejit. Keep me updated, I’m interested to know what it takes and what it pays.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

An 888x jackpot can still be hard work.  We all know that the Goonies and other similar Blueprint slots with multiple features and multiple side-features can all go on the take.  Their jackpots are only a bit higher at 1000x.

I think Reel King with the gamble turned off would be safer.  If playing on £1, then the jackpot would be £500 like the arcade version.

Safer still would be Time is Money, where the Bandit recently jackpotted it for 250x.  I think he used £3 stake and so he got £750.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)