Goliath 2019 – Last Longer

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Not sure how many poker players we have here, but just in case anyone here is interested in the upcoming Goliath at Coventry in a couple of weeks time.

Me and a friend (who runs a poker forum) are running a last longer competition for the 2019 Goliath. As we cannot monitor how many entries people have used, it would be a single entry fee based on your final finishing position, regardless of entry numbers (hopefully this makes sense to poker players!).

There is no fee/profit in running it, and regular updates will be posted here, with a full list of players entered at the outset so you know who you are up against and can obviously then track it yourselves too!.

The cost is £20 to enter, and the proposed pay-out structure is 70%, 20%, 10% for the top three players that last longest. we only opened it today and it only has about 25 runners s far, but were hoping to get it a fair bit higher.

If you are interested in entering let me know, all entries must be in and paid by 26th July before day 1a starts.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

What day you entering bud? I’ll be there on day 1F (Thurs). Made £350 last year, plus a few hundred on cash so a successful trip!

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Nice one Bio!

I can only get the Friday off work so going down Friday for the final live day one, and then will go back Saturday for either day 2 or a side event if I have busted! – Maybe see you on the final table, I’ll randomly ask players if they understand RTP and see if I can find you haha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Bloody hell I’ve seen bio play. I should go then. ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Do it Haz! It’s like a generous donation from me to you ?

Sound tricky, hope to see you on day 2! I’ll just randomly shout “slots are random” throughout the day.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

@Seedy – ban this guy already ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Who? ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Who? ??

Rbreen91 ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Seedy’s made me look a right nob here.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Seedy’s made me look a right nob here.

Don’t worry I saw it, you weren’t just going mad ???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I reckon you’re going mad, Bio. ??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)