Go Hard or Go Home – Season Review

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Good evening all

so as we come to the last Gameweek of the season I just wanted to say thanks for everyone who entered my league. A record 708 entrants was awesome! Cash prizes already handed out but over £5k will be handed out to the winners on Monday!

fully intend to start all over again for season 2019/20 and I hope you all come along again! I also hope to drum up more interest for new folk to get involved.

I would appreciate any feedback you may have good or bad! Obviously I cannot please everyone (as the Bandit fully knows) but I’m always open to try different things is possible so please feel free to put them forward via this forum or directly to my email.

Lastly I just wanted to say thanks to the Bandit for the numerous shoutouts which got many of you involved and to allow me to use his forum to post updates now and again.

good luck to any of you still in with a chance of winning some cash prizes over the weekend.

All the best

Paul

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Great!! Wasn’t around the time last season started so hopefully get in this time 😀

Out of curiosity what points are the leaders on?

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Yeah make sure you get involved! Trust me I’ll be advertising galore when it’s up and running.

The current leader is on 2417 points just outside the top 500 overall out of over 6.3m teams so going very well! This season however the lead has changed hands countless times which keeps that exciting! Winner will get £1,300 this season and I hope to make that bigger for next season

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)