Go Hard or Go Home – League Cup

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Afternoon all

Hopefully you have all seen my emails from this week advising the Go Hard or Go Home League Cup commences this weekend.

If you were in the top 316 of my league after Gameweek 3 then you receive a bye into the 2nd round. There was a  few of you tied 314th  so as the rules state the people who scored most in Gameweek 3 received the bye.

Too many ties to post on the forum but I will start posting when it gets a bit smaller.

I will be in touch early next week with the 1st round results and subsequent 2nd round draw via my email updates

Thanks and good luck

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Forgot to say here is the cash prizes up for grabs in the League Cup

Winner – £225

Runner Up – £125

3rd – £50

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

It’s getting to that stage of the cup so thought I’d post up the semi final draw

Richard Aidoo v Gaz Black

Lee Price v Ronan McMillan

Prizes for the winner, runner up and 3rd place so one of the above will be unfortunate to lose out!

good luck to you 4! Ties take place this weekend, Gameweek 12

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Good afternoon all

Please see below the results of the Go Hard or Go Home League Cup Semi Finals

Richard Aidoo
    V
    Gaz Black

Lee Price – FC PSV HANGOVER
    V
    Ronan Mc Millan
    Congratulations to Richard Aidoo and Ronan McMillan who have both successfully negotiated their way through 8 rounds of fellow competitors after both receiving a first round bye and now are the last 2 of 708 to contest the League Cup Final. Richard was able to battle passed Gaz Black in which all pended on how certain Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea top boys performed and Ronan very wisely used his Bench Boost chip to beat our League Leader Lee Price. Congratulations to you both.

It is harsh on the 2 losing semi-finalists however not all is lost! Not only will the final take place on Gameweek 13 (24th – 26th) November but so will the 3rd place playoff and a chance to take home some small consolation.

Unfortunately there is an international break but at least that gives you 4 plenty of time to look at your opponents team and try figure out if your team is good enough or do you need to use a chip………………

So just to confirm

Final

Gameweek 13 (24th-26th November)

Richard Aidoo

V

Ronan Mc Millan

3rd Place Playoff

Gameweek 13 (24th-26th November)

Gaz Black

V

And a final reminder on what you are playing for…………………..

Winner £225 & Automatic entry into Champs League Cup

Runner Up £125

3rd Place £50

All the best

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Good afternoon all

Please see below the result from the Go Hard or Go Home League Cup Final

Richard Aidoo
    V
    Ronan Mc Millan
    Congratulations to Richard Aidoo who is our League Cup Champion and wins £225 along with automatic qualification to the Champs League Cup after being victorious over Ronan McMillan by the smallest of margins. Joe Harts 1 point return in last night’s game enough to get Richard over the line. Commiserations to Ronan but I’m sure the runner up cash prize of £125 will help soften the blow.

In the 3rd Place Playoff the result was as follows

Gaz Black
    V

Well done to Gaz Black on winning the 3rdprize of £50. Bad week for Lee Price unfortunately who not only loses out on the bubble but also lost his lead in the overall League standings for the first time in countless weeks at the top. I’m sure Lee will have plenty still to play for and will still be up there come seasons end!

Richard/Ronan/Gaz – I have cash prizes waiting to transfer to your bank accounts so if you can get in touch with me and I can arrange to transfer your winnings over

Anyway that is the appetiser done with. Now onto the 2 Big Cups in the Champs League and Europa League. As you all know qualification has been ongoing these last few Gameweeks. This weekend, Gameweek 14 is the final week to determine who qualifies for the Champs League and who drops into the Europa. As a reminder it is the top 354 and ties from November’s monthly league competition who qualify. If you want to check out where you stand I suggest you take a look at the website. Please note this cannot be viewed using the App.

I will be in touch next week with details on who has qualified for each cup along with the group draws and how exactly both cups will be run.

Thanks and well done again to the cash winners from the League Cup

Paul

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)