Give away

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Jasetheace WANTED $1
    Outlaw

hi I have spoke before about my stupid bad luck on dhv please please can u do a give away for us as a family on this slot. Yes I will be honest I have a problem with gambling but in all honesty I sometimes gamble so I can take my family away as my wife suffers with fibromyalgia and struggle with our 3 year old cherish whist I’m at work at the local recycling centre. I normally gamble on football and when on slots only put £30 at most on but whenever I get a feature on dhv never get a reward. I’m not a scab and in fact a good dad and husband. But to have the chance to take away my wife and daughter cherish would be a blessing. My wife lost her mum and dad in 3 years of each other and then discovered she had fibromyalgia which is a horrible uncomfortable illness that only pain killers some time help. I watch all your vids because u are hilarious to the point of even making Shelly laugh when she is having a flair up. Ty Steve xx

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Here’s a top tip, stop gambling and you will have enough money to take your family away without sending begging messages on websites.

Actually read back what you said and think about it – I have a gambling problem and just want to take my family on holiday.    Seriously, any giveaway the Bandit was dumb, yes dumb, enough to do would just go straight back into the slot machine.

If your story is true, and I am not doubting you, then the resolution to your problem is in your own hands.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

here we go again yet more oh wo me .

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

benq99 wrote:

here we go again yet more oh wo me .

Yep, nothing more guaranteed to stifle my sympathetic feelings than a guy complaining that he has spunked his money on the slots and needs some to take his family on holiday as he feels they need a break.

As for his excuse that he has a gambling problem but gambles so that he can take his family away – I think I just lost a rib laughing.  That’s not only a pretty weak excuse but it’s right up there with Pyramid schemes as an investment plan

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Jasetheace wrote:

hi I have spoke before about my stupid bad luck on dhv please please can u do a give away for us as a family on this slot. Yes I will be honest I have a problem with gambling but in all honesty I sometimes gamble so I can take my family away as my wife suffers with fibromyalgia and struggle with our 3 year old cherish whist I’m at work at the local recycling centre. I normally gamble on football and when on slots only put £30 at most on but whenever I get a feature on dhv never get a reward. I’m not a scab and in fact a good dad and husband. But to have the chance to take away my wife and daughter cherish would be a blessing. My wife lost her mum and dad in 3 years of each other and then discovered she had fibromyalgia which is a horrible uncomfortable illness that only pain killers some time help. I watch all your vids because u are hilarious to the point of even making Shelly laugh when she is having a flair up. Ty Steve xx

This made me cry . You have had it so hard . DHV not giving you a good bonus . We need to get u on holiday right away . It’s a good community on here and everybody is gonna sort this for u . Prob end up with 2 holidays . But god do u deserve it . Gambling to take u family on holiday and then the game fucks u , I’m disgusted BTG hang your head in shame .

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Well fuck me this is one of the more straight up begging threads ? gambling is not a method to make money especially on high variance games like DHV.. Did you watch the Bandit win a lot the other day and feel like you deserved a slice?

We’ve all got problems mate and you should address your gambling one before begging off the back of your wife’s illness

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well you’ve got to admit we’ve done well. This is the first one in quite a while. They were practically coming in on a daily basis on one point. I don’t see the point in offering any advice on this one. Is it me or do you think dune2000 actually enjoys these kind of posts ha ha ?? . Just a bit banter mate. Don’t take it to heart.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

Well you’ve got to admit we’ve done well. This is the first one in quite a while. They were practically coming in on a daily basis on one point. I don’t see the point in offering any advice on this one. Is it me or do you think dune2000 actually enjoys these kind of posts ha ha ?? . Just a bit banter mate. Don’t take it to heart.

I know where you live 🙂    Nah they just piss me off, I have lost thousands in my time, its my own damn fault and I dont expect anyone else to bail me out of it  – unless of course you are offering Haz 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I know where you live ?    Nah they just piss me off, I have lost thousands in my time, its my own damn fault and I dont expect anyone else to bail me out of it  – unless of course you are offering Haz ?

If you’ll except monopoly money its in the post.??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Backinamo Mods!……

ASSEMBLE!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I am here….. oooooooohhhhh my brain deletion in T Minus maybe a hour just getting in the car to drive lol ???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Can I have some money too? I gamble too much, drink too much and smoke too much.

my auntie’s best friends cousins dog got run over so I need some sympathy for that too.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Rbreen91 wrote:

my auntie’s best friends cousins dog got run over so I need some sympathy for that too.

Don’t think of it as a lost dog, think of it as a cheap sunday roast 🙂

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

We’re not a very caring bunch are we ? However, my left scrotum was itching the other day. You all know my paypal address.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Backinamo Mods!……

ASSEMBLE!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Give away’ is closed to new replies.