Genie Jackpots Megaways – A game that can get bent!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JackTheBruton WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hi all, I want to know everybody’s opinion on Genie Jackpots Megaways. At first I could see the appeal of the game and of the whole Megaways system being implemented in to blueprint slots. However, this game can honestly just do one in my opinion, I have played about 3000 spins on varying stakes, 40p – £2 and have had ONE bonus and four times the genie came out of his lamp (12 teases on that as well). Out of the times he came out the lamp I had one 40x and the rest were less than 20x. How can that be fair RTP? The bonus NEVER lands on the teases and the bonus buy is evil in my opinion though I can see why people would like to speed up the process of losing their bankroll. The one bonus I actually landed went for £18.74 on £1 stake and honestly I have never felt more sick, I would have honestly rather taken a slap to the face.

As we all know the reality of slots is you WILL be down at the end of the day, but at what point to do we put our foot down and stop the slot creators implementing features (like the bonus buys, feature teases, 0x features) and make sure there is either a guarantee or overall a less tilting experience?

Sorry for the rant lads and ladys, hope your all having a fine week <3

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Yeah there has been a lot of slating this one…. personally i almost think that people buying the bonuses are simply paying for other peoples big base genie wins! It is another game that is cruel as fuck to me tbh – seen plenty of HUGE win pictures from it though so on it’s day, it can pay well!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

There’s at least 2 different versions of the game. The one videoslots use with the bonus buy has been useless for me 74% RTP makes me sad

The one PaddyPower uses that doesn’t have a bonus buy has been better to me, it rolls the reels smoother as well! The big hits seem to be Genie Pop outs (the one that makes whole reels wild can go bananas!)

Loves a 0x Bonus though which can cause keyboard smashing anger!

JackTheBruton WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Yes Bandit I can completely see that being the case, the bonus buys are absolutely brutal in my opinion, to be able to spend 100x stake and be lucky to scrape even is criminal. Thing is the game design is great I cant flaw it, love the music and the concept of the bonuses/genie but in practicality it FEELS like its made to specifically tilt you in for a bonus, the shit bonuses/genie’s I discussed above are the closest iv’e ever gotten to smashing something out of anger, no other slot loss has made me feel like that and thats when I draw the line of a fun risk/reward to borderline tilt baiting! Thanks for the response mate love the conversation aspect of the forum 🙂

And Xbobmad I didn’t even consider that the different versions (with/without bonus buys) could play like two different games due to the RTP return. I feel like this SHOUDLN’T be the case but I can imagine it is.

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Brutal slot, never pays for me in the base game or in the bonus.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)