Genie Jackpots Megaways

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    willmb1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Okay so we know the genie man can be a right tease! But did anyone know he can tease on the new megaways game?!! I thought it was guaranteed!! Sat there for 100-200 spins, he pops out and then goes back inside his lamp!! Still no bonus on it yet, has anyone had any monster wins on it or is it a waste of time trying to hit a big win??

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

I had him teasing on one site before, can’t remember which one but everywhere else he always comes out. I’ve had a few good hits upto about 400x on 20p 40p.

I’ve saw some videos of people winning a grand of 20p and that but also saw lots of big hits on higher stakes. It can pay like 3x in the bonus though.

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I actually didn’t know he could do that ?, I had a similar problem with this game last week but got the bonus mega ways from genie and thought get in never had a bonus on this game and it missed every reel apart from the last was fuming I presumed it was guaranteed.

havent had any big win on this game had 2 bonuses since the miss but I bought them and got mystery wishes twice and it paid less that 15x both times. Seen some massive wins from it though lately

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Watching Jimbo on Twitch today, he somehow managed to get him out and won a huge £0.00, so the same thing really.

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Watching Jimbo on Twitch today, he somehow managed to get him out and won a huge £0.00, so the same thing really.

It’s so annoying that is, i mean what is the point on these types of games of the bonus coming out if it’s going to pay 0 may aswell not bother. Probably a good way to tilt the players

Proddylegend WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Iv hit 1600x on the random feature photo is on here!!! Also I didn’t know the bonus through the random feature can miss now that is a piss take !!

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I bought so many bonuses on this game and it just killed me! so much so I closed my william hill account which i kind of regret as they do loads of cool sporting promotions. I digress fuck the genie

willmb1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Yeah it seems that it is a game with huge potential but you really need more than three bonus symbols to drop and that locking symbols! I’m too scared to give it another bash because that genie is going to give me nightmares if he teases me again!! Also being able to buy the bonus seems super dangerous if it can pay as little as 3x!!

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Tpritchard wrote:

Mr B wrote:

It’s so annoying that is, i mean what is the point on these types of games of the bonus coming out if it’s going to pay 0 may aswell not bother. Probably a good way to tilt the players

Normally i would say a zero paying bonus proves that slots are 100% random, and not predetermined. But i know The Bandit had some Blueprint bonuses a while ago where his balance updated before it started.

I’m still leaning towards it just being because it’s random, and if it was predetermined it wouldn’t be a zero bonus, but it would give a small win at least.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)