Garga

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    1pstaker WANTED $25
    Outlaw

Whilst everyone talking about slots that aint paying thought Id put my one out there. Normally I play mainly Bonanza and Diamond mind purely for potentail. But this past week, I have got into Reactoonz. I seen loads of big wins etc and thought Id give it a go. 3 sites, £10 each a day since monday. through to today.  I have seen 4 gargatoons in total, not one has paid over 50x   Everyone else seems to hit the pinks on a regular basis. I will go back to it at some point, but will elave alone for a while I think.

The Bandit WANTED $5,387
    El Bandito

Yeah i have issues with that Fat Headed Wanker too, he always puts himself in shocking positions when i get him out lol

Xbobmad WANTED $734
    Outlaw

Garga is such a fucker, reactoonz itself has treated me pretty well in the base but the actual garga hit has been rubbish (but always so close to glory!)

The Bandit WANTED $5,387
    El Bandito

Xbobmad wrote:

Garga is such a fucker, reactoonz itself has treated me pretty well in the base but the actual garga hit has been rubbish (but always so close to glory!)

Oi OiiIIiiiiii….. did you watch the Donuts bit of the latest vid and then the BoD bit….. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)