Gamstop signup issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AndyN0812 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

About a week or so ago I decided to just stop the slots as I lost the enjoyment in them and it didn’t bother me at all, Tonight was the first time all week I got tempted to play (I managed to keep myself away thankfully) but I didn’t like that there was temptation there.

I tried to sign up to Gamstop and entered all my details for it to say it couldn’t identify me, so I tried again just incase I had made an error and got the same message. Tried a third time and it says I have made too many attempts at signing up.

Anyone else had this issue? I made sure all my details were accurate and just have no idea why it wouldn’t let me sign up

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I haven’t used it mate so I couldn’t comment on how it works there are a few on here that may have the answers you need but I would think calling them or emailing the directly will get you better answers to the issue you are experiencing.

AndyN0812 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I haven’t used it mate so I couldn’t comment on how it works there are a few on here that may have the answers you need but I would think calling them or emailing the directly will get you better answers to the issue you are experiencing.

All sorted now mate. Contacted them via live chat and they sorted it all out for me, All signed up now for 6 months

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)