Gamstop question..

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Green2711 wrote:

I’m not in a heap*

Although I’m sure you will be if you crack open that Rum ??

Pahaha I had a few beers and played quantum break trying to finish it. ???? will be on it tonight or at least on something lol hopefully see you around tonight had malky and devil4poster in last night ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Absolutely cracking video this week, I said I wanted a mad one you delivered Ste! ?? Holy hell that was a nice hit!

I also found a way around my problem… Explained the situation to a friend and she let me use her account. It didn’t go to well at first £50 in to start and captain venture and book paid nothing and no bonus.. Tried legacy of Egypt and got the bonus which paid £2 on 30p…only had about £20 left so went back to book of dead on 5 lines and 25 p stake and finally get a bonus. I get the emperor as the symbol and managed to hit 4 books straight across the middle first spin for £50 then a bunch of retriggers and  a few 3 emperor symbols later and it ends up going for £100(400x)

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>I had a few instant bonuses after that and tried cash pump and also got a bonus which went for £20..ended up cashing out £150..of which I gave £50 to the friend that let me use the account and £50 profit…christmas drinks paid for.. Happy days! </span>

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)