Gamstop expires soon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ash5677 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Anyone else signed up to gamstop and now regrets it?

I had a massive loss and got really pissed off and put myself on it for a year, the next day I regretted my decision instantly

although it has most likely helped people out hugely it’s just made life an effort to put accas on luckily it’s up in April and won’t have to go into the bookies every Saturday morning and place my acca in coral and use there shit app to track my bet

I get that it was made for problem gamblers and I imagine it’s helped people out hugely but surely there can’t be just me that regrets it lol

thankfully I only did 12 months and not 5 years

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

No not me. Mine expires beginning of may. I’m still debating what I’m going to do and will probably ask for people’s opinion nearer the time.

mattywest11 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

No not me. Mine expires beginning of may. I’m still debating what I’m going to do and will probably ask for people’s opinion nearer the time.

I enjoyed not being able to have the temptation and knowing my money was safe. I signed up for 6 months and recently took it off after 11 due to Cheltenham being around the corner.

i instantly played that night and don’t get me wrong I enjoyed playing again, but only because I was winning! I withdrew that and didn’t feel safe that I would keep it and that I’d give it all back, so I went on a week long time out so I still can’t be tempted but then will be able to do the Cheltenham festival as that was the reason for lifting the ban!

i know others will have more self restraint than me so can’t speak for everyone, but I’ll be rejoining after the festival concludes as I know the troubles I got into in the past with gambling and have much preferred the 11 months away watching my bank balance build rather than pissing my wages the day they come in!

good luck whatever you decide to do mate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)