Gamstop and pending withdrawals.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey I was just wondering if someone could shed some light on my current dilemma.

So I got paid recently and did the usual doing my bollocks in for the month after paying my bills.

I had a pending withdrawal on Leovegas which I ended up reversing and losing a day after I put it through. Well I decided enough is enough and signed myself up to gamstop for 6 months although I forgot that I had a pending withdrawal from Unibet too… Not a massive amount but obviously it will come in handy. I tried logging into Unibet to check the status of the withdraw and my account has been suspended and ive had an email telling me this and that they are running checks. Obviously this is because I signed up to Gamstop.

However I’m wondering will they now refuse to pay me out? The withdrawal was made 2 days before I signed up to gamstop but I’m obviously a bit worried they may try to withhold it now.

I know I should have signed up when all my transactions were completed but I felt if I waited then I would have just put off signing up for another month..

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Can’t you speak to them on live chat?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

the computer says no lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Can’t see it been a problem. Even if you had a balance I’m sure they would return it. I’d think as long as you didn’t play after you’ve signed up all should be good.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Can’t you speak to them on live chat?

I’ll have a look when I get back from work but I couldn’t see the option available without being able to sign in. I’m expecting it to be paid today just figured I’d ask here to see if someone had something similar happen and what the outcome was.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’ve just checked and theyve paid it, stressing out over nothing… Story of my life ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Nice one πŸ™‚ enjoy your win now you’re having a time out from the slots πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)