Gamstop

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tomparkes WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I’m officially apart of the gamstop system. Admittedly I feel as if this could be a bad decision, so please can anyone share a gambling site which isn’t governed by gamstop – been meaning to ask this for ages

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

If you want to stop gambling for a while i hope gamstop can help with that. But sorry cant tell you any sites maybe try watching some random youtube vids or find another activity to keep the mind busy ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

How can it be a bad decision ? If you do find a site not governed by gamstop which I highly doubt you will why would it be worth it. If you won and attempted to withdraw any money the likelihood is the withdrawal would not be approved and you’d lose your winnings. You clearly signed up for a reason. Doesn’t take Einstein to work it’s cos you obviously lost more than intended. Just bite the bullet pal watch the bandit videos for the fix and keep your money in your pocket.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

You REALLY don’t want to play at a site not governed by gamstop.

Chances are you will get a big win, and the buggers will never pay you. !!! seen it many many times.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Stick with it Tom. I can appreciate you may regret your decision and have an urge to gamble again, but remember, you stopped for a reason. Whatever that may be, I’m sure deep down it was the right one.

We won’t give out any exempt sites here, as morally that is not the right thing to do. But I seriously advise you, if you manage to find one, that you do not use it. As @EnglishGuy above says, chances are they’re dodgy as hell, and you shouldn’t trust them with your money.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)