Games l still don’t understand

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Marky mark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Moon Princess – haven’t got a clue, a few wins and things change into other things, but not the same things as the first time, sometimes they just disappear for no apparent reason, as for how you get a bonus wtf!! PS the graphics are pervy too.

Reactoonz – wtf!! Don’t even think this is a real game,  the programmers are taken the piss here, a lot of flashing lights, remove a few symbols and hope we don’t notice its not really a slot. As for getting a bonus, Steven Hawkins never just passed away peacefully, he shot himself trying to work out how to get a fucking bonus on this.

Falcon Huntress – Now this one looks like a nice safe slot, basic reels, basic symbols, straight forward bonus, all appears well, and as a wee extra bit of ohhh after a win, the winline expands yeahhhhh more money, but next time I get a small win, and am waiting for my ohhh, expand yeahhhhh, more money moment, sorry, but after expanding last time am to tired to do it again, Why!! Why!! for the love of God man Why!!

Rant over

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Agree with moon princess took out 3/4 of the boardon a pound stake and got £2.12 looked amazing as well all three princess used there super powers!

Reactoonz can’t really complain dropped in £1200 for me the other week! Still no fat head tho

Falcon huntress well she’s tighter than mother Teresa!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Have to agree, Play N Go have a horde of confusing af slots! It’s like they don’t want you to understand what you need to get to win…

Moon Princess is confusing, but Sweet Alchemy is sooooooo much worse!

JoeD333 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

With Moon princess there’s 3 types of women, what you need to do to get a trinity is to fill the bar.

3 of a kind = 1/3

4 of a kind = 1/2

5 of a kind = full

Each princess counts separately though so if you have 3 red and 1 blue it counts as full cause 3 of a kind and 4 of a kind.

What you need is 2 wilds at the bottom to start a streak and get rid of those symbols.

Love = changes one symbol to a random one on the board – obvious

Star sticks 1 or 2 wilds in “random” spots – usually up top left where you don’t need them.

Storm takes away 2 symbols completely – the women count as a symbol each so all red is one and all blue is one.

Reactoonz is a fun game but there’s a complete max win of 1500X because the multipliers don’t stack. the ones that glow create 2 wilds and that’s all you need to know spin and hope to win with those.

Hate Falcon but I think that’s because I never hit big on it.

Moon and reactoonz are good but I’d advise not to chase the love or garga because it can be a balance destroyer.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Moon Princess – it depends on which “helper” character you have on the right hand side of the screen.  The red one (Love) is the one that changes the symbols.  Just think of it as the “barrels” in Blueprint’s King Kong Cash.  A load of barrels appear on the screen and when the reels stop, the barrels will reveal a symbol.  That’s what Love seems to do.  I definitely helps to read the paytable though.

Sweet Alchemy – I’ve not seen this, but if it’s anything like Moon Princess (Bejewelled / Candy Crush type game), then I’m guessing it’s colours or characters-based again.

Reactoonz – what happens will depend on the colour of the bars on the tanks.  Each colour has a different modifier.  I don’t know which is which by heart though, so again would need to read the paytable.

Falcon Huntress – this one, I genuinely don’t know why connecting symbols don’t always expand.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Falcon Huntress the wins always expand during bonus not always in the base. If they always expanded in the base then the bonus would be no different to the base. 🙂

JoeD333 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

Moon Princess – it depends on which “helper” character you have on the right hand side of the screen.  The red one (Love) is the one that changes the symbols.  Just think of it as the “barrels” in Blueprint’s King Kong Cash.  A load of barrels appear on the screen and when the reels stop, the barrels will reveal a symbol.  That’s what Love seems to do.  I definitely helps to read the paytable though.

Sweet Alchemy – I’ve not seen this, but if it’s anything like Moon Princess (Bejewelled / Candy Crush type game), then I’m guessing it’s colours or characters-based again.

Reactoonz – what happens will depend on the colour of the bars on the tanks.  Each colour has a different modifier.  I don’t know which is which by heart though, so again would need to read the paytable.

Falcon Huntress – this one, I genuinely don’t know why connecting symbols don’t always expand.

Reactoonz

red = demolition (destroys all no premiums)

Blue – Incision (makes a big X on the screen with a random symbol)

Green – Alteration – changes all of a non premium to a different symbol

Orange – Implosion (the one you want) makes a random amount of wilds – 4 in a row is needed 🙂

floopy69 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

a new game to add amazing aztecs  got a win on that today 87quid how or why no clue but i did say thks and left

Marky mark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

JoeD333 wrote:

With Moon princess there’s 3 types of women, what you need to do to get a trinity is to fill the bar.

3 of a kind = 1/3

4 of a kind = 1/2

5 of a kind = full

Each princess counts separately though so if you have 3 red and 1 blue it counts as full cause 3 of a kind and 4 of a kind.

What you need is 2 wilds at the bottom to start a streak and get rid of those symbols.

Love = changes one symbol to a random one on the board – obvious

Star sticks 1 or 2 wilds in “random” spots – usually up top left where you don’t need them.

Storm takes away 2 symbols completely – the women count as a symbol each so all red is one and all blue is one.

Reactoonz is a fun game but there’s a complete max win of 1500X because the multipliers don’t stack. the ones that glow create 2 wilds and that’s all you need to know spin and hope to win with those.

Hate Falcon but I think that’s because I never hit big on it.

Moon and reactoonz are good but I’d advise not to chase the love or garga because it can be a balance destroyer.

Thanks mate, l think am just thick 🙂

Marky mark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

floopy69 wrote:

a new game to add amazing aztecs  got a win on that today 87quid how or why no clue but i did say thks and left

Thank God its not just me. Lol

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Games similar to Moon Princess are Golden Ticket, Energoonz, Troll Hunters & Cloud Quest. All pretty good for wagering on too…

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I quite like Cool Jewels.  It’s more akin to the older Bejewelled / Candy Crush games in that you have normal gems and power-up gems.  Also, if 2 power-ups appear next to each other, they combine in a similar fashion to Candy Crush (the mobile app).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)