Games Consoles for Christmas (again?!)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

**This is a public service announcement for all the people with rubbish internet connections**

I’ve made a new thread this year since Andy and Blacko kept talking about some legacy old person games consoles on the thread ??? (only joking guys if you’re still looking at the forums!)

Is santa bringing a games console this year? Make sure you remind the fat man to unpack the console and do all the initial setup and updates before he delivers it!

There’s not much worse than a Christmas day watching an updates screen, so many people have consoles for Christmas the servers run super slow.

*Public announcement ends, Merry Christmas everyone!*

Ps, have I helped you out with this friendly reminder? Throw a few bits into your local neighborhood food bank collection, most supermarkets collect for them at the front of the store ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Ohhhhh preach …… I’m at that great age  where I buy my own Xmas gifts so got a PS4 and spent  the whole Xmas morning sulking because I couldn’t play as it uploaded and downloaded and passwords and internet and psn settings and what time it wants me to wake up and what I want for breakfast , and the missus was all “ well whilst your waiting ……….you could do these jobs “

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Ohhhhh preach …… I’m at that great age  where I buy my own Xmas gifts so got a PS4 and spent  the whole Xmas morning sulking because I couldn’t play as it uploaded and downloaded and passwords and internet and psn settings and what time it wants me to wake up and what I want for breakfast , and the missus was all “ well whilst your waiting ……….you could do these jobs “

You deserved ot for buying a PS4 ?????????

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Uhhh we all know only PS4 where “ all da cool kids be at” x box just a big drinks coaster ….. shots fired ………wait another one …Xbox is so shit….it has a red ring ………………..

Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Uhhh we all know only PS4 where “ all da cool kids be at” x box just a big drinks coaster ….. shots fired ………wait another one …Xbox is so shit….it has a red ring ………………..

Ha I fucked that joke … lent to say it shits so much it gives it self a red ring

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Ha I fucked that joke … lent to say it shits so much it gives it self a red ring

???? it was a good effort… but yeah you fucked it up ?????

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

???? it was a good effort… but yeah you fucked it up ?????

Cheers la

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’s this time of year again 🤣 If you can actually get hold of a games console, please PLEASE set it up before the big day!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

It’s this time of year again 🤣 If you can actually get hold of a games console, please PLEASE set it up before the big day!

Again! Remember some games can be 100GB+ so download that new in pack game code game as well before the big day

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)