Gamble Ladders; Garden, Captain, Reel King etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SubQMod WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I have been refining a strategy for the Garden of Riches slot that in the past two weeks has returned me a nice profit.  I know that similar games such as Captain Venture and Reel King have the same gamble ladder but my question is; What other NetEnt/GreenTube slots have the same gamble ladder?  Any help?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I think those are the only three with that type of gamble ladder, certainly I’ve played all the Novo’s and not aware of any others which have it. Carefully, mind – the ladder behaves differently in each game even if it looks the same. There’s a reason you don’t see Bandit bashing the ladder on Captain Venture at £40.

SubQMod WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Thanks, I thought as much.  Garden of Riches is my preferred game so guess I will stay with that 🙂

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Murkur games have a gamble ladder but it’s a bit weird, when you lose it drops you down to the lower step rather than donking you off completely

Other than that I can’t think of any others

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Going to share the “system”?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Presumably it involves gambling wins and either topping or collecting at some level above the base win to aim for profit. There’s not really anything else you can do on those games. Wouldn’t call that a “system” though, more just run of the mill gambling. I used to do quite well off the ladders by simply not aiming for the top every time but just setting a point relative to the initial win at which I’d collect. Tbh I think anyone who thinks they can make a living by playing slots (excluding the streaming/affiliation market) is in for an inevitable rude awakening.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Presumably it involves gambling wins and either topping or collecting at some level above the base win to aim for profit. There’s not really anything else you can do on those games. Wouldn’t call that a “system” though, more just run of the mill gambling. I used to do quite well off the ladders by simply not aiming for the top every time but just setting a point relative to the initial win at which I’d collect. Tbh I think anyone who thinks they can make a living by playing slots (excluding the streaming/affiliation market) is in for an inevitable rude awakening.

Try telling the bandit that 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)