Gamban Experience

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BoogleGreen WANTED $3
    Outlaw

A few years ago(ish) I saw Bandit mention Gamban on a video and I thought it was a great idea. I’d been using the slots for a while and wanted to stop. I’d self excluded myself from most websites but if you want to you can usually find a way around it. I was tired of doing this then losing even more so I installed Gamban.  This was a few years ago and honestly it worked, haven’t been able to sign up to anything, I don’t know how it works but it does.  Only gutted I can’t enter the prize draws, tried signing up for the Grosvenor one but you just get the error message when you enter your details. Probably for the best though.

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>This is starting to sound like an advert for Gamban now!</span>

I more just wanted to tell people if you’re struggling this does work. Self excluding works too, but this covers everything straight away. Lifesaver!

Ben

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well said pal. Up until Tuesday I thought gamstop was better but after receiving multiple emails from a site I had never deposited at I thought I’ve had enough of them. I logged in asked why are they sending offers via email on live chat. They replied saying they weren’t involved with gamstop. I immediately attempted unsuccessfully to close the account. Finally after much persuasion they did eventually close the account. For obvious reasons I won’t name the site. I’m glad gamban has helped. ?

BoogleGreen WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Some sites just don’t leave you alone, emails and ads everywhere. I love watching the slots videos cos I get the same buzz, without the risk .I guess because I search for the videos that’s why I still see ads for them.

I can live with ads and just keep ignoring them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)