Gamban

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

backofthenet wrote:

I signed up to a one year ban! Part of me is a little gutted, but i also feel amazing at the same time. Already noticed having more spare time, soon I’ll have more savings per month and bandits back soon anyways. Thanks to everyone for your opinions and advice

It is just the first step to a more relaxed less stressed you mate. Stick with it dont crack and you will have more funds to spend on nice things holidays days out etc. Why not keep us updated on how you are getting on with it there are a few on here that do use gamban and gamstop with great success ??

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

backofthenet wrote:

Just wondering if those that have signed up to gamban have regretted it or wish they had done it sooner. I’m on a losing run, but also looking to get a mortgage next year. The sensible thing i guess would be to sign up for a while to gamban. I just know I’ll miss betting on football and having the odd slot session. Guess I’m looking for some wisdom

Found gamban far too intrusive , if you need a break do a year Gamstop, it’s water tight , seriously there’s no chance of getting an online account with that in place.

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I’ll still be active on here from time to time and will update occasionally. Just to clarify that was through gamstop. I’ll miss the wins, but I won’t miss the oh shit i shouldn’t have done that moments

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

good on you backofthenet signing up defo a   solution to something you seen of a problem for yourself hope it helps you out

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)