Fuck YouTube.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

See the thing is mate, i have never monetised a video of mine, this vid seems to be about demonetisation etc

Lots of people have had problems with youtube lately.  example Linus tech tips getting copyright claims for no logical reason.

I could walk around dressed like a letterbox, shouting death to the west, record it, put it on youtube zero would happen because they would “offend someone” if they removed it . they have there priorities wrong would be the point im trying to make 🙂 ..

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

maybe check your youtube settings. 1. click upload then menu then channel then youtube studio then change the age restriction to over 18’s, it might be the problem. another issue could be if you use google+, google+ is ceasing to exist these coming months and alot of platforms are inter-related so this may be causing a problem, as the first stage of google+ ‘s dismantlement is the removale of access to saved video’s. just a though. so just incase people weren’t aware as I wasn’t( due to I hardly ever use my gmail email) if you have any documents pictures and many other things in a multiple of platforms related to google+ you’ll need to download and save those aswell as after deleting your accounts.

lukedaniels29slohot WANTED $1
    Outlaw

new to the site! love your videos been a watcher for years now! just wondering why you bite on rollas chat?? i hate seeing it. ignoring them is the best thing you can do. you’re doing no different than a small ad on google, no guns  are put to nobodys head lol, let them hate! keep it up mate. being a character is the best thing you can be in life x

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

@Stevie25 since coming back onto the youtube platform, Bandit has disabled youtube comments on his new uploads with the view that anyone who wants to comment, can do so on this site.

As a side : All his old videos are up there, they just aren’t listed on his video page. I found them in the recommended list when watching any of his videos.

Bandit himself told me if you “sort by oldest first” , instead of newest first which it is by default, it shows all of his videos. But meanwhile for the last couple weeks they all show up anyway ( for me at least ) even when sorted by newest first so they probably fixed whatever it was that hid the old vids

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)