Free Givaway donation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Jazzee WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Might as well throw in my 2 cents. Well done om cancelling the free giveaway, it was the right thing to do. I don’t get it if people are moaning, it was free money, you didn’t have it before so wtf is the big deal. You signed up here, you get to see videos & ask questions etc. It’s not a bad forum to be honest. You see the reality of gambling

I think cancer research would be a good donation. I am sure everybody knows somebody who have lost their life by this bastard of a disease

theguy WANTED $26
    Outlaw

People are moaning because they feel tricked into creating account and giving their name and email. I don’t know if that info will be used for marketing purposes, but if that’s the case then it’s fucked up.

About donation… Cancer research already receives millions upon millions of donations. It’s not a problem of money. Giving a few k would be like drop in a ocean.

But you can make real difference with some charities like fight for the forgotten or water4. People are dying because they don’t have the absolute basic – clean water.

Jazzee WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Cancer research might receive millions but it still ain’t enough. If everybody thought this or that doesn’t need it then they would be getting nothing.

I am not bothered what charity it goes to but keep it in England.

As for names and email addresses being passed on, yeah that would be some dodgy shit. I personally wouldn’t be arsed if my email was passed on as it is a secondary “junk” email anyway but I get your point.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Jazzee wrote:

Cancer research might receive millions but it still ain’t enough. If everybody thought this or that doesn’t need it then they would be getting nothing.

I am not bothered what charity it goes to but keep it in England.

As for names and email addresses being passed on, yeah that would be some dodgy shit. I personally wouldn’t be arsed if my email was passed on as it is a secondary “junk” email anyway but I get your point.

Why England? Cunt who lives in wales should keep charity in England? Or are you one of those people who can’t differentiate between England and the UK?

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

lol rbreen, I’m sure that is the case. I’m sure that slogans like Get Christmas Done and Table means Table give him a semi

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Liberty wrote:

lol rbreen, I’m sure that is the case. I’m sure that slogans like Get Christmas Done and Table means Table give him a semi

I read a news story about an English woman whose holiday in Spain was ruined… there were too many Spanish people.

I’m not really mocking jazzee though, it was a joke, and it looks harsh now that I’ve read it back. ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Jesus, Rbreen apologises without apologising. What a man! 😀

wardy077 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi up bandit I hope all the extra entries into your standard draws are legit ? happy new year to you and everybody (legit) on backinamo

choody79 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

‘Keep it in England’ ?‍♂️

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Jesus, Rbreen apologises without apologising. What a man! ?

It’s an art mate. The written word always looks harsh… when I’m typing.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Yeah when he say “ fuck off you scuzzy bellender “ he means “ how sweet “????

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Yeah when he say “ fuck off you scuzzy bellender “ he means “ how sweet “????

Pretty much ?

Jazzee WANTED $14
    Outlaw

lol I meant UK. I hear “when are you visiting England again” too often so I fuck up & call the UK England quite a lot

I did have a laugh at the replies though

So to clear it up, I meant the UK   (excluding Ireland, Scotland & Wales)…. lol just fuckin about

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Brexit voter confirmed.

Ireland lolz

Gandalfsstone WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Totally support the decision to cancel the giveaway and give to a worthy cause.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)