Fred

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Tranmere1971 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

any more news on the mighty Fred the cat hope it’s good

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Fred is all good, it was Bruce that was knocked down – not looking good for him, it has been suggested for him to be put to sleep but the wife is having trouble letting go, she feels he could regain his toilet capabilities and that is the problem currently, he is at the vets again as we speak.

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Wishing Bruce all the best, hopefully he pulls through, couldn’t bare not having my puss, nice post tranmere

Tranmere1971 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Ooch sorry too hear keep us updated

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Wishing Fred all the best mate. The lucky guy is extremely lucky to have you as its owner caring enough to spend the amount of cash you have done, alot of people wouldn’t. My mum does Cats Protection, and it’s actually so sad seeing and hearing some things I have done. Some horrible people out there. Good luck with it all mate and keep us posted Bandit lad.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Bruce has sadly passed away according to the bandits twitter.

RIP Bruce.

Sending you and the family my thoughts Bandit! Tough time of year to lose a loved one, my grandad passed away this week.

Hope you can have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year ?

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

My sister made me take our cat (TiddlyWinks) into the Vets to be put down while she waited in the car, it choked me up so bad i just started crying there and then. To this day i still think what a Bitch my sister was for making me do that, but then again i think i saved her the turmoil.

All the best to the family and you Bandit, top lad.

RIP Bruce

Tranmere1971 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

So sorry too here about Bruce ? thoughts with u and the family

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear the news Steve, saw the picture on Twitter, was a beautiful cat, wishing you and the family love

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Sorry he didn’t make it . Our cat got run over spent a fortune trying to fix him up. Only to be told there’s nerve damage . I actually told the wife not to spend the money , but I’m glad she did , because it would always be what if . At least u know u did all you could

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Sorry he didn’t make it . Our cat got run over spent a fortune trying to fix him up. Only to be told there’s nerve damage . I actually told the wife not to spend the money , but I’m glad she did , because it would always be what if . At least u know u did all you could

Oh and just to add . It was the wife that ran him over , reversing out the drive ?

Tranmere1971 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

So so sorry too here about Bruce ?

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Gutted for the lot of you mate!, down the years they become a member of the family instead of just an animal, it affects everybody. We have a 14 year old Westie, everytime she acts funny the missus and I look at each other with worried looks on our faces. Will be a sad night in the Davies household tonight, lots of love folks hope u all feel a bit better soon xx

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

thunderball6 wrote:

Oh and just to add . It was the wife that ran him over , reversing out the drive ?

Musta been horrible for her realising that she did that. my mams cat got ran over by a bus, the driver just drove off I seen him later asked why “it’s only a cat” I thought it would be wise to walk away after saying no mate, it’s not only a fucking cat it was a part of the family, well it was before some Big fat dopey cunt ran it over like.

My dog of 15 years had to be put to sleep around two years ago now, he had kidney damage it just went into full failure, could of kept him alive on machines but that would of been cruel he couldn’t even stand up by self toward the end. as hard as it was it was better for my harry to let Him go.after that, i said I would never get another dog year later adopted an Akita

Rip bruce hope there is such a thing as animal heaven so you can run with the other animals 🙂 ..

Gregmc85 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

cant Believe people can say he’s just a cat. If anything happend to my cats there would 100% be a tear.

I feel the pain mate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)