Forum software

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Your forum is very dated now. Simple things like:

1. Not able to edit your own posts

2. Forum shows posts in random order. Eg near the top is a post where last update was 5 years ago! Wouldn’t take much effort to get a new forum set up.

I’m sure there’s nothing desperate on this site that people won’t miss if it’s taken down ( or archived) I’m sure there’s dozens of people who may even want to forget something they posted lol.

3. Mobile friendly…

Alternatively maybe let someone else deal with the hassle and simply start up your own discord server..great revenue generator if you want to monetise it..I’d happily pay say £5pm if you keep producing great content.

AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Just to add..

Your “picks” selection was last updated FEB 2018!

Your prize draws section should be removed now because it hasn’t been used since 2020 either

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>Maybe with the extra time you have TAKE A DAY OFF FROM CONTENT and clean up the forum..</span>

AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

And regarding my mobile friendly comment,we see shite like this in posts..

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>Maybe with the extra time you have TAKE A DAY OFF FROM CONTENT and clean up the forum..</span>

lewisboy.17 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Try out royal potatoe is they have it, if you get to the later stage of the bonus it’s crazy🤯

AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

lewisboy.17 wrote:

Try out royal potatoe is they have it, if you get to the later stage of the bonus it’s crazy🤯

You posted in the wrong thread..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)