Forum replies & topics pending… I messed up!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hey everyone it seems i missed a few topics and replies being created for forum users that needed publishing in the back end. If your post was missed etc its my bad.

Grubby WANTED $4
    Outlaw

The new topic button is broken, it is

javacript:;

It should be

javascript;

Is it intentional??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Grubby wrote:

The new topic button is broken, it is

javacript:;

It should be

javascript;

Is it intentional??

As far as i can see, the buttons work as intended. New topic goes to the create topic bit, and new reply goes to a reply box. I’m sure a site admin will be able to help if you have issues but since you have created a new topic about it, and a reply to a topic about it, i’m assuming there’s nothing wrong and it’s intentional πŸ™‚

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I’m not really sure what any of that means tbh mate, i will leave it to Seedy or Spider to answer, i wouldn’t imagine it was intentional as the intention would be for it to work wouldn’t it?! πŸ˜€ Someone will be along at some point, can’t get the staff at weekends πŸ˜€

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Hey just letting you guys know I still have some problems trying to post

Every time I post it says, “error, are you sure you want to do that?”

My comments are shit and I’m not SURE but if I take the time to type I like to see the comments posted

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Gunner wrote:

Hey just letting you guys know I still have some problems trying to post

Every time I post it says, β€œerror, are you sure you want to do that?”

My comments are shit and I’m not SURE but if I take the time to type I like to see the comments posted

Did it say it to you for this post Gunner? Not really sure why it would only sometimes do it with some of your posts coming through and others not, sometimes posts are sent for moderation so don’t appear immediately, but in those cases it should clearly say “post sent for moderation” and that in itself, is just a spam protection tool and no reflection on the individual.

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

For that particular post, no

On my other 2 posts today (Diamond Mine and Streamer Review threads), I got that message on the first try. It worked the 2nd time I tried to post in both those threads. The posts came up instantly too

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Gunner wrote:

For that particular post, no

On my other 2 posts today (Diamond Mine and Streamer Review threads), I got that message on the first try. It worked the 2nd time I tried to post in both those threads. The posts came up instantly too

Weird, the one time it fucks up a bit for me is when it has logged me out and i haven’t realised – I will ask the site guy to have a look and see if he can identify anything.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hi stevie… I just posted a message on your latest Video, the one where your just talking & its been refused… πŸ™

I was just wondering why bro?

Laters Stevie.. πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)