Fooking PAINT Dave?!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Hi mate. Great video tonight. I just wanted to say that if you’re still sitting next to Dave, please give him a good slap for recommending Paint and Book of Gods! ??

(I’m guessing Dave is Seedy so I’ll probably get a 48hr time out for this!) Ha. ?

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Hey that vid was a public service to warn us all about paint. Book of gods was already notorious.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Well I just wanna know who the fook is Dave ? If it’s the TV channel, how you gonna slap that ? break the feckin TV ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Hi mate. Great video tonight. I just wanted to say that if you’re still sitting next to Dave, please give him a good slap for recommending Paint and Book of Gods! ??

(I’m guessing Dave is Seedy so I’ll probably get a 48hr time out for this!) Ha. ?

I think Dave needs a 48 hour time out himself for picking that!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I won’t give you lovely guys a 48 hr ban ???? but how about a 24 hour fisting from someone with huge hands ???????and I am Dave ?? have a good afternoon folks.

ps no lube provided for this fisting

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Seedy wrote:

I won’t give you lovely guys a 48 hr ban ???? but how about a 24 hour fisting from someone with huge hands ???????and I am Dave ?? have a good afternoon folks.

ps no lube provided for this fisting

Picture of Wonky, username Seedy, known as Dave. Fisting, unlubed… scary fecker you are lol

You know the only way I hear the name Dave is when Trigger says it to Rodney.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)