Food poison

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Anyone know what to do for food poisoning? Any quick relief

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Had it twice and i wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Have a drink of port and brandy believe me it helps.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Really depends if it’s food poisoning or a stomach bug (e.g. norovirus). If it’s the latter, don’t even bother eating anything until it passes, which normally only takes 24 to 48 hours for the worst of it. Try and stay hydrated by having tiny sips of water. Not too much at once or it’ll just come back up!

Hope you’re feeling better soon, rest up!

slottinggooner WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Rehydration a massive part of dealing with food poisoning if you got the 2 bob bits. If it’s something like Campylobacter, that’s more serious and will need antibiotics. Would recommend you see the doc.

mrsdoyle1968 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

My doctor told me to drink the cheapest Lemonade I could find (small amounts at a time) with no food for 24 hours, works for me everytime!

Lanny WANTED $19
    Blocked

Just checked twitch no live stream from the bandit today?

Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Salmonella I’m afraid, undercooked chicken, never felt so cramped up in my life, thanks for all the info everyone much appreciated, doctor told me to drink coke as it will kill the bacteria seems to have worked I havent been sick since.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Nialld17 wrote:

Salmonella I’m afraid, undercooked chicken, never felt so cramped up in my life, thanks for all the info everyone much appreciated, doctor told me to drink coke as it will kill the bacteria seems to have worked I havent been sick since.

Ooft a bad one! Glad you’ve been feeling better since. ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Lots and lots of tiny drinks! Water and lucozade

Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Salmonella I’m afraid, never felt as sore.. thanks for the info everyone much appreciated

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)