First time playing video poker

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

So, I’ve never bothered playing video poker. So I decided to give it a bash on casumo.

i’m only fucking about 15 hands in when I get AKJ10 clubs – and a dud… so I hold the flush hoping for my shit flush… only goes and drops in a fucking royal. 800x – £1.25 is now £1000… pretty good from a £20 deposit that’s now up to 1100 haha.

big win submitted.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nice one mate. Gtfit ???

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Your Big Win is up and posted mate 🙂

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Cheers! I don’t normally post wins, but that one I really enjoyed. Dunno what possessed me to even play it.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

What the fuck.. That’s next level luck! Good one! Don’t go raise the stakes and blast the lot now, cash out lol

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

What the fuck.. That’s next level luck! Good one! Don’t go raise the stakes and blast the lot now, cash out lol

Aye, I expected just to hit the flush at best. Couldn’t believe when that queen of clubs appeared haha.

i cashed out a grand. That’ll do for the weekend ? it’s normally a £1000 deposit to end up with £20. I’ve been doing well on lower stakes since I started it.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Why do all the fuck nuts get all the luck around here ?

Nice win Rbreen. Ya C****

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Why do all the fuck nuts get all the luck around here ?

Nice win Rbreen. Ya C****

Hahaha! Cheers ya wanker. Don’t worry. I’ve lost tens of thousands more than I’ve won. Hope you take some solace in that ????

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

So, I’ve never bothered playing video poker. So I decided to give it a bash on casumo.

i’m only fucking about 15 hands in when I get AKJ10 clubs – and a dud… so I hold the flush hoping for my shit flush… only goes and drops in a fucking royal. 800x – £1.25 is now £1000… pretty good from a £20 deposit that’s now up to 1100 haha.

big win submitted.

Cash out and never play video poker again you got really lucky not an easy thing to make money on.

Enjoy your winnings good luck in the future aswell.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

big win submitted.

Nice win mate. I hate them. You can basically put them on auto mode and they play perfect strategy for you no enjoyment. It’s the same as blackjack for me, I can’t stand it because I know basic strategy and its boring as I can’t deviate from it so I don’t bother playing. When I was in Vegas everywhere you went they had the poker machines and it’s so hard to not just put a $10 in try and hit that royal but it’s just so bloody hard.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’ve never bothered playing it since, it is an extremely boring game. I have lost over 5 grand playing actual poker in the last 35 or so days.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)