First reel king bash

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

After months of watching the time has come for the first session on reel king. A little £30 deposit on casumo at 20p stake. Well £4 in took gamble ladder up to £51.20. Did i go for £102.40 or am i a pussy. I can’t believe i bottled it. I think the win was only 80p so reasonably happy. Still think I’m a wimp though.

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

It’s very hard to click that final step, I’ve never managed it either 🙂

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

After months of watching the time has come for the first session on reel king. A little £30 deposit on casumo at 20p stake. Well £4 in took gamble ladder up to £51.20. Did i go for £102.40 or am i a pussy. I can’t believe i bottled it. I think the win was only 80p so reasonably happy. Still think I’m a wimp though.

More balls than me Haz I would have stoped on £25.60,

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Only ever had 2 tries at it on £1.60 just because,first time i topped it,second time lost my £200 deposit.

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

£51.20 is better than seeing £102 going DONK!!!!!!    Wait til you get a jackpot screen, if you do, dont even press gamble just to look at the top flashing away, then you just have to smash the button 😛

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Not at all, well kinda wimpy haha

Just depends how you would of reacted if it had lost. Is that your time up on gamban?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Just depends how you would of reacted if it had lost. Is that your time up on gamban?

It is yes. I’m not planning on playing for long. One bad hit and I’m out of there.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

It is yes. I’m not planning on playing for long. One bad hit and I’m out of there.

That was 7 hours ago hope you still not at it lol. That fish aint gona sell itself ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

That was 7 hours ago hope you still not at it lol. That fish aint gona sell itself ????

Nooo it was only a little session. Yes a few orders are required today. 7 to be precise. That’s me target then done. ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Just think, you’ve almost doubled your deposit with that collect so I would have said it’s a good move 🙂

I only gamble to 3/4 step to keep my balance steady when I play reel king. I don’t have the balls to go any higher yet hahah. 🙂

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Go careful pal, that’s how it always starts for me. Then suddenly I can’t take my mind off it

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

WiggyOfStHelens wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

£51.20 is better than seeing £102 going DONK!!!!!!    Wait til you get a jackpot screen, if you do, dont even press gamble just to look at the top flashing away, then you just have to smash the button ?

I reckon it would of given me it. I wont chicken out next time. ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Go careful pal, that’s how it always starts for me. Then suddenly I can’t take my mind off it

I know. Thanks mate. There is no way on this planet I’m doing my balls in online. It will only take one decent size deposit pissed up and that will be me done for a year this time. Be surprised if that doesn’t happen within a month.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Next time? Uh oh haha just kidding, just slap a limit on then when your pissed up you can’t over do it or thats you done for the month ? atleast you wont have to travel to ladbrokes to lose at the weekend when wolves hump the pool ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Next time? Uh oh haha just kidding, just slap a limit on then when your pissed up you can’t over do it or thats you done for the month ? atleast you wont have to travel to ladbrokes to lose at the weekend when wolves hump the pool ?

I think there will be a next time. Going to be braver lol. Anyway 4 3 on Sunday 100/1 i like to dream. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)