My First Post – The Anticipation.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    1000x WANTED $4
    Outlaw

When you have already watched numerous other streamers make there attempt.

But you know ‘The Bandit vs The Final Countdown’ is coming.

My money’s on Sunday Slots!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I think its pretty inevitable he’s going to have a bash at some point. Will it be tomorrow. I suppose we will just have to wait and find out and that’s providing there is a video at all tomorrow.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

He did say he had a bash and it didn’t go well. Unless I dreamed that.

Haz40 wrote:

I think its pretty inevitable he’s going to have a bash at some point. Will it be tomorrow. I suppose we will just have to wait and find out and that’s providing there is a video at all tomorrow.

wutchu talkin bout willis

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I was going to wait until bandit played it but since I’ve had a good run I decided to throw £30 at it doing 20p spins and the bonus landed with around £18 left..I picked the one on the left and managed to hit the retriggerd and it paid over 200x  seems like a decent game with a lot of potential. 😛

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

1000x wrote:

When you have already watched numerous other streamers make there attempt.

But you know ‘The Bandit vs The Final Countdown’ is coming.

My money’s on Sunday Slots!

Welcome to the forum… ?

I doubt Thebandit will play the final countdown tomorrow as its on Leo Vegas and he’s not playing there atm. ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

I was going to wait until bandit played it but since I’ve had a good run I decided to throw £30 at it doing 20p spins and the bonus landed with around £18 left..I picked the one on the left and managed to hit the retriggerd and it paid over 200x  seems like a decent game with a lot of potential. ?

Right that’s it your winning far too much. You can send some luck this way or else ya barred.??

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

I was going to wait until bandit played it but since I’ve had a good run I decided to throw £30 at it doing 20p spins and the bonus landed with around £18 left..I picked the one on the left and managed to hit the retriggerd and it paid over 200x  seems like a decent game with a lot of potential. ?

Right that’s it your winning far too much. You can send some luck this way or else ya barred.??

???

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

???

Just give me the home game crown to top it off and I’ll be happy ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It wouldn’t surprise me the run your on??. Well if it isn’t me then as normal i will be cheering on any remaining biam players.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I know the start of his single slot series didnt go too well… assuming itll come back round

1000x WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Nice one. Pleasure to be here.

“she’s only gone and pressed it”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)