Finally – A Tournament Win

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

One off the bucket list!!! After many, many attempts, I finally hit a big tournament win on Unibet….my low rolling paid off.

£1500 better off for hitting a great bonus on 10p – GTFIT!!!

So then I thought, before I withdrew most of it, I’ll have a quick bash on the next tournament (on Starburst) – still at 10p, when I hit this monster win…

Could I possibly win two in a row? Very unlikely. But if I <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>c<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>ould</span></span><span style=”font-size: 1rem;”> hold on for the next 23 hours, it would be my greatest slot achievement ever. Will be keeping my fingers crossed all day :)</span>

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Fingers crossed for you, that starburst hit is so close to epicness! Congrats ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Nice one mate that’s an epic hit on Starburst and I honestly don’t see anyone beating that but I won’t jinx it for you! Let us know how you get on.. Lucks tends to come in all at once and your definitely on a heater here!

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Did you win or is it still going? Epic starburst hit, what x is it? Couldn’t make it out

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Chdl1990 wrote:

Did you win or is it still going? Epic starburst hit, what x is it? Couldn’t make it out

It was a 425.5x hit on Starburst. Reel 2 and 4 landed together on first spin but nothing connected to the middle reel, so it was no win until the reel 3 star landed. Nice to get bars on last respin. Tourny is still going but I’m currently behind someone who got a 431.5x hit. I ain’t grumbling though…less than an hour left and currently 2nd, in line for £500. Happy days.

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Nice one mate that’s an epic hit on Starburst and I honestly don’t see anyone beating that but I won’t jinx it for you! Let us know how you get on.. Lucks tends to come in all at once and your definitely on a heater here!

Thanks mate. You’re so right about luck…I’ve had nothing for months, then 2 mega scores in a row. Will enjoy it as these streaks never last too long.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Grats dude, that’s very nice! See, you don’t need to bet big to win. This forum and the big win section is proof of that! Seen people win 24000x on 40p stake on the 4th spin of a 8 spin bonus on extra chilli, so all is possible 🙂

Cash out and enjoy the summer with some extra cash mate!

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

Grats dude, that’s very nice! See, you don’t need to bet big to win. This forum and the big win section is proof of that! Seen people win 24000x on 40p stake on the 4th spin of a 8 spin bonus on extra chilli, so all is possible ?

Cash out and enjoy the summer with some extra cash mate!

Thanks mate. I did finish 2nd on the Starburst tournament so all in all, I’ve cashed out £2300 in 2 days (£300 of that was profit from a little play I had with the winnings).

Honestly, its so nice to win big from playing small stakes. That’s why I love these equalised slots tournaments – gives us low rollers a chance.

I got my 10th wedding anniversary next month, so it’ll come in very handy to treat the missus.

laterzuk WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Nice man so close to 2 ina row. I won the 10k tourney the other month on there.

https://imgur.com/a/7ws4I0i

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

laterzuk wrote:

Nice man so close to 2 ina row. I won the 10k tourney the other month on there.

View post on imgur.com

<script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

Wow – what a great hit on 20p. Well done!! Hope you took most of the cash out and done something wise with it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)