Final fuckyou down

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Decided after another few weeks off to have a birthday flutter, and give it ago. £90 later I’m asleep with boredom and not one tease never mind a bonus. Pile of shit.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It’s shit mate losing on your birthday. Ive done it loads of times. It like you can justify doing it cos it’s your birthday. It’s like a little treat for yourself and all you want is a run for your money with the possibility of a nice profit.

The Bandit WANTED $5,362
    El Bandito

Pretty hard to bonus this one can be i have found, it loves to do it by throwing the scatters in off the expansion though, it’s a game that i really really like for some reason, it’s not that i’ve won particularly well on it, apart from last time out, just for some unexplainable reason i find it mega enjoyable to play lol It is a shame that if you leave the music on it downs your video though, thought they might have taken that in to account lol

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Pretty hard to bonus this one can be i have found, it loves to do it by throwing the scatters in off the expansion though, it’s a game that i really really like for some reason, it’s not that i’ve won particularly well on it, apart from last time out, just for some unexplainable reason i find it mega enjoyable to play lol It is a shame that if you leave the music on it downs your video though, thought they might have taken that in to account lol

Well I just fancied a new game and there was not one called its yr birthday lol. Can’t spend a fortune on these types but at least expected a tease for £90 on 40p stake ???. I was thinking about the music as well today. And I feel as you pay to play it, the music should be paid for already so should be allowed on YouTube. But the PC people rule lol.

Jay3k1 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Happy birthday dude

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Elk has a slot called “birthday”

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You could always play the happy birthday slot by elk next year :p

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Its a pain to bonus at the best of times and then it loves to give you 2 left on the countdown then drop a scatter in for 1 on the final spin, almost feels like it’s been designed to tilt you the amount of times I’ve been teased with a retrigger and it’s been 1 away so many times..

craigyboy89 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’ve been playing bonanza now since January, I’m about 17,000 spins in with no bonus, it’s took about 5k of me I think I’m done with slots, it’s stupid I once did 2450 spins with no bonus, the games not getting another penny off me, I don’t no how people can bonus the slot so easy it’s stupid now the stakes were between 80p to 2 pound, its beyond me how its aloud to happen its ment to be fun, but its not funny now its just tilted the balls of me, I’ve blocked the account just so I don’t give it anymore anyone else had this problem.

HLarsson7 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

600spins today no even sniff had to call it quits don’t want to get tilted anymore been years on that game

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Tried today and bonus dropped in after 5 spins on a 3 reel match up. Paid 20x haha fuck you final c#ntdown.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)