Final Countshit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ZildjianNL WANTED $11
    Outlaw

So I’ve deposited 20, 20 and 30 euro’s and most of it has gone into The Final Cuntdown on €0,20 spins.
    The RTP seems really bad for me and I did not manage to get one single bonus.

Bandit and other big win contributors, how do you manage to bonus this..?

I’ve had a decent win on DoA2 btw, the FC slot just annoys me so much!
    What’s your experience?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It’s a bitch to bonus.. every one knows that. It’s just a matter of grinding it for 5-600 spins for it to land and pay you that 20x like it did for me ? its stuffed me 6 times now on the 8 spin side where it won’t even get me down to 5 on the first level. Thinking about it, I’ve never been past the first level :/ It’s on my banned list if it does it again Haha 🙂

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I really don’t have any issue getting a bonus on this slot… I just can’t get a good one haha.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

For me it bonuses really similar to DHV. It’s weird, no other slots bonus quite like these do for me. I find others bonusing them constantly in barely any spins, and for me it takes easily 4/5/6/7/800+ spins.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

I really don’t have any issue getting a bonus on this slot… I just can’t get a good one haha.

Same man I’ve had 5 or 6 now and none have hit over 25x was 2 away from the retrigger and it dropped a scatter for 1 on one of them.. Fuckin spew ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I had a few decent ones when it first came out. But now it’s the same, 20-30x.

i struggle to bonus DHV, Fairy Queen is the worst slot ever, I’ve bonused twice, ever, and I’ve pumped thousands of spins into it.

bonanza lands a lot for me, never fucking pays though.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

As it doesnt pay much in the base doesnt mean the RTP is bad. Just its weighted towards huge wins less often.

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Can’t bonus the pile of shit.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

used to find it ok to bonus . No great shakes on the wins of them tho . Until after a really bad  sesh of £2 then chasing with £4 spins trying to get sumfin back i ended up losin £600  eventually gettin 2 bonus’s after going back down to £1 stakes due to low balance which were shite anyway . but 2 days later i got a £300+ win on the base with a 256 multiplyer rollin in on a £1 stake .   dont play it so much now dhv is better for me personally

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)