Favourite Bandit Moment

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

What’s everyones favourite Bandit moment? It doesn’t have to be a slot win, it can be anything (lets keep it to just what happens on videos though, what happens on chatroulette stays on chatroulette!)

Dropping the pasty was my favourite Bandit moment, RIP pasty 🙁 closely followed by the real star of the show – Fred the black and white good luck charm 🙂

wondersie WANTED $17
    Outlaw

“that was about as enjoyable as suffocating yourself with your own foreskin”

Scouse_Baz WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Tough choice, so many great Bandit moments to choose from! ?

mine is Deal or No Deal when Mrs Bandit gets called a “fucking jammy bitch” and wins “£600 bastard quid” After cutting the Bandit off mid sentence twice to do some risky no deals and asks the Bandit to get his wallet out, with a reply of get my tea made! Haha funny video and I’ve never heard the Bandit’s voice so high. Haha ?

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

It has to be “where was me bellend” while playing Gates of Hell bonus hahaha! But also the reaction to the Lost Island massive win I think 🙂

chrismalin WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Too many quality one liners for me to pick just one..

But I distinctly remember the time his smoothie exploded everywhere!

“there’s fuck purple on the walls, on the fucking keyboard, it’s fucking everywhere!”

???

Dane Watkins WANTED $11
    Outlaw

My favorite was the purple smoothie too.

But anytime he plays on wish apon a jackpot getting trolled by Peter Griffin are always a guaranteed laugh!

joydgreen WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The 8K Captain Venture gamble. Had me absolutely crying with laughter. Although can’t find the bloody video now to rewatch – anyone remember which one it’s on?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

joydgreen wrote:

The 8K Captain Venture gamble. Had me absolutely crying with laughter. Although can’t find the bloody video now to rewatch – anyone remember which one it’s on?

https://youtu.be/IkSxGhoc7Fc ?

joydgreen WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Thank you!!

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

Keep these coming guys…
    Definitely feel a compilation video coming off the back of this.  (Added to next website meeting agenda) 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Spidermint wrote:

Keep these coming guys… Definitely feel a compilation video coming off the back of this.  (Added to next website meeting agenda) ?

Yes! Maybe select quite a few for forum exclusive content, and put it to a vote to pick the forums favourites for a world according to bandit video for the Youtubes (if Mr B doesn’t mind his content being used that way of course) 🙂

Nathy L K WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Various griffin moments, my favourite being ‘fucking hippo-crocco-pig’

And lot’s of ‘I’d rather….’ moments

Sit in a chainsaw

Suffocate myself with my own foreskin

CDDC2013 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Definitely gotta be when the wish upon a jackpot fairy kept vanishing haha! Quality!

Thirstypotato WANTED $28
    Outlaw

“I would have had more fun sliding down a giant razor blade using my bollocks as brakes” was a good one.

Haven’t shaved my balls since

Eddyheth139 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Never in doubt ! Great game ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)