Favorite Streamers and why?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Slot WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Jimbo183 wrote:

Lou Lou stop trying to promote chip on someone else’s forum it’s quite clear that no one likes chip as a streamer or a person.

is chip him self his using this fake name for long time

loulou778 WANTED $1
    Spectator

I LOL’d at that! I’m not Chip for sure!

Chip doesn’t have any time for that sort of thing, although he is taking on more people to support his channel. It’s really taken off.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I feel that trying to advertise chips streaming on here isn’t going to work.

I understand that bandit not putting videos up has left a hole in some people’s viewing but the content on offer from chip isn’t really an alternative for most people here.

Chip has his audience and if he’s cutting through the twitch dross with his stream that’s brilliant for him. I can’t imagine the channel needs much more help than just one person though it’s a gambling stream and it’s still fairly niche

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

So for the last time stop mentioning, advertising or whatever your efforts are to promote chip just stop as xbob had clearly stated it’s not gonna work here and date the vast majority can’t stand him on here, he is by far the worst I’ve ever seen and needs to be banned in my opinion disgusting abhorrent leech on society that’s all I’m going to say about him.

To be honest seedy I understand you cba with childish behaviour but the next time there is an attempt to promote this person whoever is responsible needs to be banned as it causes people to kick off like it has done in the past and that’s all ‘Lou Lou’ is looking for

loulou778 WANTED $1
    Spectator

Nobody is doing any advertising, I understand that you may have had a loss on one of Chips sites, but this is not the time or place to take this out on Chip himself.

Comments like these are derogatory and his legal team have been involved this the passed.

This post is merely a favourite streamer thread, let’s get back on topic please guys and girls. 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a load of shit

Narrative advertising is still advertising.

Read the room FFS

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

loulou778 wrote:

Nobody is doing any advertising, I understand that you may have had a loss on one of Chips sites, but this is not the time or place to take this out on Chip himself.

Comments like these are derogatory and his legal team have been involved this the passed.

This post is merely a favourite streamer thread, let’s get back on topic please guys and girls. 🙂

You have been asked previously to keep the chat about The Bandit alone on this site it is not surprising people have made it clear about how they feel and are entitled to there opinion. I have previously stated that after meeting Chip I found him to be a alright fella but that is my opinion. Threatening members of this forum saying that because they ask you top stop advertising talking about Chip/Others because they may dislike that said streamer is not derogatory its an opinion and now only seem to be being stirred up by yourself. On that note after being ignored now for the however many time I have had enough.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Favorite Streamers and why?’ is closed to new replies.