Faulty slot

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nickyphill27 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I was playing good old captain venture on mr Vegas and after a long slog I finally got the wheels gave me 20 spins and then just froze and stayed on that screen would not start the bonus i spoke to them about it send them screen shots ect it’s now been over 4 weeks and it’s still not sorted out how long I’m I expected to wait for a outcome to this matter?

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

As much as I truly hate to say this, be prepared for them to tell you it’s an error and there is no bonus payout.

It happens in real life too. I was chatting in Admiral to staff and doing 30p spins on a slot. The bonus dropped in in front of them with a little woohoo acknowledging it dropping in finally. And then nothing happened. Just end of spin, click play to take the next spin.

Witnessed by staff. Weeks went by and nothing was done. Enquired twice and nothing. They didnt even tell me the outcome. I should lodge a complaint but what’s the point ?

In Merkur round the corner, I collected 12 spins (slot similar to hercules) and it gambled the second cash amount stack instead and lost.

Guess how much they cared… yup, didnt give a damn.

totalcomic WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Bonus void per their terms and unfortunately you get nothing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)