FAO: Just Basics

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Levskie101 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

It’s a great stream, just don’t trust him when he says he will let you pick his horse for him ….

Least the Exacta came in seedy!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Levskie101 wrote:

It’s a great stream, just don’t trust him when he says he will let you pick his horse for him ….

Least the Exacta came in seedy!

Yeah….He said “Sorry mate I forgot” lol. Whatever

Then Seedy proceeded to win with the hidden foot pedals.

Dodgy Degen Dave strikes again. ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’ll be an adaptive controller JB

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Bloody Fagan Dave strikes again with all the indisputable evidence I think it’s only fair he’s stripped of his trophies and foot pedals. ??

centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Tip of the hat to @Centipede he played a fkin blinder! @DEVIL4POSTER would have had more of a chance of winning if he picked blindfolded. Absolute Nutbag!

@Seedy rigged the last race of course, with his hidden foot pedals that he still refuses to admit he has under the desk.

Top night. And #92k is the top score to beat ??

fair play mate, is a good crack!

im sure mine will be beat soon tho. especially if Devil4poster miraculously hits one of his tricasts!! i cant see 260k being beaten for a while! 😀

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Was a good stream great fun more to come.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

You streaming tonight Mr Seedy? 🙂

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

centipede wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Tip of the hat to @Centipede he played a fkin blinder! @DEVIL4POSTER would have had more of a chance of winning if he picked blindfolded. Absolute Nutbag!

@Seedy rigged the last race of course, with his hidden foot pedals that he still refuses to admit he has under the desk.

im sure mine will be beat soon tho. especially if Devil4poster miraculously hits one of his tricasts!! i cant see 260k being beaten for a while! ?

haha yeah i can’t wait til the next one for my chance to hit that trifecta, when is seddy planning the next one, do you know ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

DEVIL4POSTER wrote:

centipede wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

im sure mine will be beat soon tho. especially if Devil4poster miraculously hits one of his tricasts!! i cant see 260k being beaten for a while! ?

haha yeah i can’t wait til the next one for my chance to hit that trifecta, when is seddy planning the next one, do you know ?

When his hangover goes and he sobers up i think. ??

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)