Fancied a gamble

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Fancied a gamble as going through a lot of shit at the minute but self excluded all over and on gamstop so borrowed a mates Billy hills account with strict instructions not to let me go over a preset budget which in fairness worked well results are as follows

Goonies 40p stake super sloth free spins £37.47

Goonies  40p  stake super sloth free spins £23.34

Ted 40p stake smart free spins £27.39

DaVinci diamonds 60p stake  bonus paid a massive 30p

Danger high voltage 400 spins on 40p no bonus

Danger high voltage 300 spins on 60p no bonus

Danger high voltage 247 spins on 80p no bonus

Balance gone budget reached and unable to play more

Now the value of gamstop not allowing me my own account full tilt mode was activated and was totally unable to play any where else an hour later tilt mode was gone but made me wonder is danger really this hard to bonus now anybody have any thoughts

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

You don’t seem to have the best of luck mate. I hope whatever your going through you get sorted and have a great xmas.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Glad you wasnt able to tilt, It could have ended really bad. I personally think it’s a good idea to borrow a friends account because they can keep an eye on your spending. What I dont think is a good idea is incase you manage to get hold of their saved details. All you would need on most sites is those 3 little numbers on the back of the card registered, and you’re fucked. Please be careful. 🙂

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

You don’t seem to have the best of luck mate. I hope whatever your going through you get sorted and have a great xmas.

Life is not supposed to be easy mate and we have had some good points as well but just now it seems to be harder than ever after everything we have had to deal with but I am also blessed I have a wonderful wife that helps we have got through Christmas all 3 kids had an amazing day and now time to focus on the journey ahead

My dad has been diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndrome with fibrosis and there is nothing they can do except keep him pain free and keep giving the blood transfusions they have told us to make the most of the next 6 months so that is exactly what we will do

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Glad you wasnt able to tilt, It could have ended really bad. I personally think it’s a good idea to borrow a friends account because they can keep an eye on your spending. What I dont think is a good idea is incase you manage to get hold of their saved details. All you would need on most sites is those 3 little numbers on the back of the card registered, and you’re fucked. Please be careful. ?

He knows my issues and has been really good and I know if he looks at the account and looks like I am losing control he won’t hesitate to either close account or change password it’s just things like that that to give me a safety blanket

Sarahb9998 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I had about 5 bonuses within a 100 spins on danger the other day that’s why people play it as it can turn things around quick it can also be a pig when it wants we’ve all been on tilt just make sure all your Bill’s and food is sorted before even starting to gamble

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)