Falling of the wagon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Bandit please don’t be offended by this as it’s not you that I’m blaming I’m just expressing how I’m feeling at present

after joining gamstop and self excluding etc watching your videos have stopped the itch so to say . The entertainment value and buzz is transferred through the video . However as silly as it sounds the lack of video has made me fall off the wagon . (Before you guys slate me hear me out )

being a daily gambler in the past o would load £20-£30 per day as that was where I had set my limits . Hitting some big wins but mainly low stake roulette hoping for that big streak.

however recently the furlong and boredom has set in big time . As you all know there is only so much Netflix , gaming and social interaction available so when I fell I hit hard .

i had been a member of a site sports betting which I never used due to it being American doller and no real slots on it just crappy games no DHV etc . But recently they emailed with bonus etc and I fell for the trap . £600 in over the last few days has me hating myself for falling so hard .

again I am at day zero where I had over 9 months before and 12 months before that

my own fault yes but those videos really helped .watching the old ones haven’t really scratched the itch

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>hoping that bandit gets back soon for my own sanity </span>

Backinamohawk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Check out Craigslots on YouTube he makes some good slots videos aswel

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear this, but theres more content than ever elsewhere , ab sits videos are great but it’s been a good while since hes posted regularly new videos. Chipmonkz does about 8 videos an hour.

mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Unlucky dude.

When I’m bored and at my limits  deposit wise i watch a lot of material on YouTube.

Start with any new content by various streamers, recently liking Low Stake Slots. All videos are a good hour and plenty of them and it has actually helped me reduce my stakes.

I watch lots of Tifo too, the football podcast. Things about the universe and the World and chuck in a couple of UK ‘nonce hunter stings’ and that’s my main viewing!

I play an old xbox of mine if i fancy gaming, Tomb Raider or Fifa etc for a few hours or go walking the local canals.

Hope you’re okay!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)