F1 this year!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Did anyone else think that after the first race this years F1 is possibly going to be the best in years challenges at the front and the mid pack racing was tight with plenty of overtaking?

Me personally I’m stoked!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Midfield will be tight, McLaren and Ferrari are decent midfield choices. Mercedes will walk it though, the car is a decent all round package whereas red bull although they are closer at some tracks they won’t be anywhere near at others. The rear downforce nerf has ruined Aston Martin and Alpine’s cars.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haas have taken Williams place as last of the rest, they will probably sell up soon… Williams are slightly better this year, still hurting from their design choices of 3 years ago. They continue to develop an idea that isn’t working. Alfa are weighed down by a driver that’s fun but past it and a driver that shouldn’t have been signed after his first few races trial. Alphatauri are in a good place, they’ve got a young hungry driver and the Honda engine isn’t a GP2 engine anymore, should be fighting McLaren’s and Ferraris regularly.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Next year is THE year to look forward to ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

that was like ready i full report lolol

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

that was like ready i full report lolol

?? Just wanted to ruin any excitement that might be building, like a temperance spoon for F1 ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Pfftttt f1 ……. a bunch of posh boys riding around a  town in over the top souped up Nissan…I can get that for free in my city… plus the cops join in after lap 10….

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Pfftttt f1 ……. a bunch of posh boys riding around a  town in over the top souped up Nissan…I can get that for free in my city… plus the cops join in after lap 10….

Sounds like you live in a interesting area mate 😀

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Sounds like you live in a interesting area mate ?

So interesting, that is regards Wrexham as a twin town ……..??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Baghdad?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Baghdad?

I thought all towns was ruined with somewhere foreign like my town is twinned with deuil la barre ???

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Midfield will be tight, McLaren and Ferrari are decent midfield choices. Mercedes will walk it though, the car is a decent all round package whereas red bull although they are closer at some tracks they won’t be anywhere near at others. The rear downforce nerf has ruined Aston Martin and Alpine’s cars.
    2 races to go, all to play for!
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Aye I want Hamilton to win it because Verstapan is just a big kid and sometime a bit reckless. But I just can’t see Verstapenn finishing 2nd in both races and Hamilton winning.

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I’d like Verstappen to win not because I follow f1 particularly but I find Hamilton an obnoxious little twat 🤭😂

bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Can’t stand Verstappen, seems to think he can do what he wants and never takes any responsibility. Some of the stuff he’s done on the track has been so reckless and I think he regularly gets let off lightly.

I really hope Hamilton wins but I just dont think he’ll get it done. I wouldn’t put it past Verstappen to take him out in the last race of the season if he has any sort of lead. He just seems that kind of person. Mo denying he’s talented but a horrible little boy at the same time.

On a side note, was nice to see Alonso do well at the weekend.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)