F1 season so far.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

So thoughts on the action after the first two races. If reliability holds up is it Verstappens title easily this year 🤔 as I just dont see Ferrari managing to mount a serious challenge over the whole season. And Mercedes well ain’t a lot right about there car at all some big upgrades required as they are over a second off the pace 🙄

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’s going to be close between Ferrari and Red Bull. LeClerc is loving this car and puts a bit more thought into it than Verstappen. The Mercedes car is rough but never count them out! The PU seems to be struggling but it MIGHT just be the new fuel, a little tweak might sort it out?

Ferrari, Red Bull top two, I think that Sainz is more reliable for getting the points than Perez.

Aston Martin will be bottom team, Vettel will leave at the end of the year in frustration at the lack of improvement.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Well let’s hope its going to give some good racing this year. I would like some more cars to all be battling for the podium not just 2 way out in front. 😎

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Well let’s hope its going to give some good racing this year. I would like some more cars to all be battling for the podium not just 2 way out in front. 😎

The cars can certainly fight and follow better than they used to be able to. The battles throughout the field are fantastic to see rather than all 5 seconds apart because they can’t follow.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Any decent crashes?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Any decent crashes?

Nothing worthy of a black and white montage with an adele song playing at the end

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Uhhh formula 1…. The most boring thing since darts …. And cricket …. And seedys diary …yes that’s right fuckers I said it mwah ha ha ha ha ha

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Uhhh formula 1…. The most boring thing since darts …. And cricket …. And seedys diary …yes that’s right fuckers I said it mwah ha ha ha ha ha

I will have you know my diary is aweso…. yeah boring 😓

Hope you are all doing well 😊 kids are off for 2 weeks now 🤦‍♂️😅🤣😂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

seedys diary

Day 1768, Steve allowed me out from under the stairs for a 20 minute walk. I found it unnerving and locked myself back inside within 10 seconds.

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

I will have you know my diary is aweso…. yeah boring 😓

Hope you are all doing well 😊 kids are off for 2 weeks now 🤦‍♂️😅🤣😂

Yeah two of the little ones to look after…and Mrs chooses these two weeks to do over time ……

clever girl …..

raptor attacks

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

seedys diary

Day 1768, Steve allowed me out from under the stairs for a 20 minute walk. I found it unnerving and locked myself back inside within 10 seconds.

Nah it’s a lot simpler than that…..

seedy came out, saw the words “chip” or “where is bandit “ and ran away screaming…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)